The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.14.0
Sideshow Bob is back, and he’s brought the whole family! Is this criminally-inclined clan looking for a light opera company, or are they planning a new murder? We do know that they are definitely not looking for any rakes. Play today and find out!
With new buildings, characters, decorations, and quest lines to unravel, this update may just be worth dying for!
I love the game. I think it's amazing. But, I think if you add and change some things, it could be even better. Like, after the whole Monsarno event, you start up a EPA event with Russ Cargill just like in the movie. And add some new buildings from the movie to go along with that. Also, I think you should change the fact that all the things you can buy from Terwilligers are premium and need donuts to be bought. Since I really want It's A Wonderful Knife, and I'm sure others do too, but it's 150 donuts. Normally, I'd just pay the $10 to get 132 donuts to add on to my 32 I already have to get it. But I don't even have $0.99. But, I have over $300,000 so if you could just change that building from premium to money, and have it go at around that price, I'm sure players around the world would be ecstatic. And one more thing, how come Sideshow Bob and Cecil talk? I mean, Sideshow Bob has a big, well kinda, big part in the show as the biggest criminal around and is always trying to kill Bart. So shouldn't he talk? I don't know. Maybe there's s reason for it, but in my point of view I think she should talk. But the game is already spectacular, and add and change these things, and it'd be incredible!
It's all about the money
I have been playing this game for a long time and although this game is fun, it is also so very frustrating! It's all about the money for them, and yeah I get that, but they make everything in the game about spending your hard earned money! Most things will end up costing you anywhere from twenty to thirty bucks to buy one single building. Seriously? I wouldn't mind spending a couple bucks on things here and there, but thirty dollars for one stinking building is ridiculous! It is so over priced it blows my mind! So even though I have thought about it, I haven't spent one red cent on this game! I just play it, and earn what I can. Also you need to add friends to help you complete their special events or else you will never succeed on your own. The events it feels are on going, as soon as one ends another one starts. Friends are hard to come by, because once you have some hard core players, it seems even they get frustrated and tired of the high cost of the game, leaving you in constant search for more friends to help you complete your tasks. Most days I wonder why I play it at all, it all feels pretty pointless.
FUN!, FUN!, FUN! from 3DAYS
I have been playing this game from the first day it was issued on ITunes. It then crashed and the returned. I loved it. I was 65 at the time and had to attend Kidney dialysis 3 time a week at 4 hours each day. The game gave me I something to do and kept me excited. I have played almost everyday. Only a few times did I become a little disinterested such as the last Easter theme, but but most of the time I have loved all the themes and levels. This comic book theme is fabulous. The battle and castle game was equally super fun. I love the creativity and imagination of the writers and animators. Keep it up. I know that there are a numbers of themes, personalities, and fun stuff that can keep this game going. One complaint: MORE LAND!! Other than that, keep this old 68 guy happy by keeping this game going on. By the way, this is my first electronic game (and only one) that I have ever played. Thanks for the fun, no matter what others have said.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 4.14.0
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99