The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.15.0
Homer Simpson has introduced a sport so dangerous, so wild, so confusing that it could only exist in the digital sphere.
Put together and train a team of sporty Springfielders and challenge your neighbors to games of Tap Ball, where the only rule is that there is a never ending list of rules (because Homer keeps making them up!)
With new buildings, characters, decorations, and quest lines, it’s GAME ON in Springfield!
Considerably Amazing! But...
Let's get down to the point and say that this app is nothing but amazing! It is extremely addicting and it will get you hooked just like that. Playing this game for over one year now, I understand that there are some issues that, as a community, we should address to the creators. One problem that is huge is the lack of social interaction within the app. We have the chance to visit neighbors but there is no possible way to get to chat with them. A chat emoticon would be amazing as this would help players feel less "isolated." A second thought to strongly consider would be the chance to choose the music in the game. When you visit neighbors, there is an upbeat song to it. It's groovy and hooks the player(s) on even more. So, music alternatives from the Simpsons would be nice. And lastly, the ability to turn furniture 360 degrees. We only have the chance to make it face two ways, that's it. Other than that, I would like to thank the creators and anyone on the team for making such a wonderful game. I hope to see more from this amazing team! Thank you again!
The best app game you will ever play
Simpsons tapped out is certainly the best game ever ever ever oh did I say ever no game has more characters than this game it is the Sim city of Simpson's games and Sims put to gather better than a huge sandwich for Homer I mean huge sandwich like that one sandwich the turn all purple and stuff you pay it when you wake up you play it at night you even would pay it in you sleep i've been playing this game/app since it came out there is constant updates thanks keep getting you hooked my favorite update had to of been the Halloween where you could actually egg and toilet paper peoples Springfield's that one was a blast absolutely love Simpsons tapped out I highly suggest that anyone play it my two daughters have their own Springfield my son and my fiancé all pay this as well they are much more lucky then I am there Mistry box they get things like donuts and things that cost lots of donuts I get a bench
Donuts go poof.
I really love this game as it takes up more than half of my life, lol. The only issue I have is that when I am collecting money from my buildings I accidentally click the speed up option and spend donuts without knowing it. I wish there were some confirmation that you could click, that would be stellar. I just want Barney! Lol.
UPDATE: This is still a problem. There needs to be an 'Are You Sure' option where you have to confirm that you want to waste your donuts to speed something up. I just lost some more over the past few weeks and it's getting old. Especially since everything is so pricy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 23, 2015
- Version: 4.15.0
- Size: 70.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99