The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.17.6
The children did what Springfield’s police force, military, and mad scientists couldn’t: they defeated the evil M’nthster, proving once again that children should be in charge of everything… wait maybe not… With the town back to normal, it’s time to clear out the candy and prep for the Holidays!
So stay tuned to Tapped Out for the holidays because we’re way better than spending time with your family.
This is an incredible app that's really enjoyable to the have a great time with while with the family as well. But what'll this app even better is if the creator of the game extend the game longer, like adding more grounds that are unique like the actual show, having the App turn from morning, day, then night. Also, Should add vehicles and airports and all that. Plus add more of other unexpected things and journeys into the app.;) we all really enjoy this app but it'll eventually get boreing in the future, but you ( *The Creators ), could absolutely prevent that from ever occurring by taking in me and my families request for this app to become probably the next world-wide sensation..;) Although Great job on creating this app, to who-ever. Your a Fantastic GENIOUS!! & also the app requires WIFI to play..... they need to make it where we're able to play this awesome app any where we go!!;) + The whole doughnut thing!! It's hard to earn doughnuts in the game, they should make it where once we complete a task we receive at least 1-3 doughnuts for waiting on whoever it took to complete the task!! But yeah, its a great game!
Fun free app
This game is lots of fun!! Different updates keep things new and I also like how they relate to current Simpsons episodes. I saw some reviews about glitches in the app and I have had my fair share of glitches. However the worst issue I have is getting on but if I try on a different device it usually works. I have had the buildings overlapping and it goes away just as fast as it starts. I also don't designs apps or pretend to know how it works the issues I experience aren't worth deleting the app. I enjoy playing and even though I can't be in the game often enough to win some of the higher end prizes I like the competition with my friends and family.
New bug in the game
I love the game so much, but now in the new Thanksgiving update there's a glitch with the 360 degree buffet table. When you complete the quest to get it, then place it down, you don't get to move on to the next quest, instead you are treated with a surprise. When you go on to the next quest, it doesn't let you do it, because the game makes you go to the start of your turkey legs count. Oh and wait for the best part, ALL OF THE CHARACTERS THAT CAN COLLECT TURKEY LEGS ONLY GIVE YOU MONEY AND XP INSTEAD OF TURKEY LEGS AND ON TOP OF THAT THE TURKEYS THAT YOU TAP JUST GIVE OUT XP! I don't know if this problem with s happening for anyone else,
it happened for me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 4.17.6
- Size: 78.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99