The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.16.5
There's nothing on earth
Like a genuine, bona fide
Electrified, six-car MONORAIL!!!
Springfield is getting a Monorail… again! And this time it might even work!
Lay down the tracks and take your citizens and visitors on the scenic, marginally elevated route through your city. With so many building options available, your Monorail will be as unique as your imagination, or at least your Springfield, so don’t wait for the proper building permits to start building in our new update!
Every time I seem to turn on the Simpsons game from my phone it is ALWAYS saying it needs to "download updates." And EVERY single time it updates it takes more then a couple minutes sometimes longer if you're not around wifi. This has happened enough to finally annoy me enough to write a review about it. I get on my town sadly more then a couple times a day because yes, the game is very addicting and being so I am now on level 51. So as a dedicated member with this continuous update that it has to do every single time throughout the day is pretty annoying. I know you need to update prizes and what not but why more then a couple times a day and why keep logging me out to where I have to continuously wait for the update and log back in again?? It's become more of a hassle to play then actually fun lately. There's not enough changes I notice in the game every time it updates to really be that effective for multiple updates throughout the day. Please fix if able..
Great game but has Update Issues
YaY crash issues have been resolved. I'm still disappointed about losing parts of my town and not being able to get them back but game play is stable again.
I've played lots of games on my iPhone but this one is the only one that has stayed. There is always something new and fresh being added and fun little stories. My favorite part is decorating my town though. I've been playing from the very beginning and watched as they keep adding new buildings, decorations and characters. It is also one of the more stable games I've downloaded in the RPG format. Probably why it's still in my phone. I would like to have a feature to be able to chat with my neighbors ... But other than that I've no complaints
If you are looking to add a neighbor my user name is ItzzDi. Feel free to send me an add request! I play pretty much every day. 😊
...for fixing my Springfield in the last update. I had 3 buildings that were trashed permanently. Tapping on them to remove the stink resulted in a crash every time. Just de-trashed them and apparently my mysterious-friend-that-I-don't-have, Frink, trashed them. Hmmm. Well thanks for making them clearable!
There are just so many details in this game that make it amazing and funny and additctive! The regular levels and game content keep you at it, but the bonus of the many many events make it impossible to stop playing. Great game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 27, 2015
- Version: 4.16.5
- Size: 74.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99