The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.17.0
Party Snacks? Check!
Spooky Campfire built with Evil Driftwood? Check and Check!
An ancient evil stirs in Springfield and the adults have no idea (about this or anything else). It’s up to the kids to solve this problem (no matter that they may have caused it)! Play today and fill up your special update treat bag with:
· Spooky Campfire Stories (that come to life)
· Brand new costumes for your favorite characters
· New Daily Challenges
· And much much more!
I love this game! I do have a few suggestions to enhance the game. How about being able to send gifts to your friends and communicate somehow with them also. Maybe leave a sign post with a personal message.
I have been playing this game for 1 1/2 years and I wish for some other changes too. My biggest complaint is about earning donuts. It takes a insane amount of donuts to be able to get anything that is outrageous. I play this game on my iPad only. I do not have a smartphone. I can't be on my iPad all day. Mornings and evenings are the times I play. Maybe you could put more chances of winning donuts in the game. For instance; Springfield Downs you could win donuts instead of money. How about more than 2 donuts when you level up? I am at level 56 and I received 2 donuts. I have purchased many chances at the Kwikie Mart and have won donuts. You should be as generous with your donuts as I have been with my money. I absolutely love this game! I play because I have been a Simpson's fan since day one. It is the sarcasm I enjoy the most. I will keep playing but it would be great if you could give on your side a little more. When I visit other Springfields, I know people are spending lots of money. I don't have that kind of extra money to be buying donuts, but I would like a chance to earn more or win more. Thanks anyway for the best game!
Big problems in Springfield.. 😒
I don't know if this is from the last update or what.. But I'm experiencing major issues with the items that you are supposed to get from completing the Springfield Heights jobs. It does not keep track of your accumulated items. For instance, it will sometimes say that I have 25 tablets, so if I send 5 characters to do a chore (at 1 tablet rewarded to each) I should have a total of 30 tablets when those jobs are completed. However this is not always the case. There are some instances where my accumulated items stay the same, or even goes lower than what was previously listed, to say 20. This is very annoying to deal with, especially since it takes so long to stock up these items in the first place.
Also, there have been various other glitches throughout my Springfield. There have been instances where multiple Moe's Taverns appear where the Simpsons and Flanders houses should be. There have also been multiple Kangs or Dr Hibberts operating outside, etc. in place of where trees and other items are normally perched. This is also pretty annoying. Please work on writing some better software to fix these issues. Thanks.
P.S. I see that plenty of people have already voiced their disgust over your decision to take away the employment folder, so I would just like to co-sign with those people... FIX IT!!! Uh, please..? 😅
Too many updates and not enough time between them
Now I'm seeing why this game isn't in the top 150 in free or grossing anymore. The constant updates that crash the game, the way the "special" events are setup, i.e. The more friends you have playing, the less you get in rewards. When I go to a friends place I only get X amount of extra items as after so many the system stops giving. This new update, apparently you need to smash 30 or more nightmares to just get one in your count, been stuck at 100 for almost a day. Not to mention unless you want to buy a bunch of donuts you aren't getting anything cool. Bring it back to how it was when it was fun and not constantly trying to do specials and bring back the IRS circle for Krustyland and the send all in tasks in the unemployment building, way easier then going one by one. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Also would love a option to contact you in the game easier and the sensitivity is way toooooo touchy, when you have to select a nightmare or a blob body you constantly have to select off of a person or building. The system should be able to tell what you are trying to get and get the special item. You have to zoom all the way I'm and then sit there and tap on 20 individually to get them instead of all at once with the IRS tap. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 4.17.0
- Size: 82.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99