The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.23.0
Monsters have arrived to terrorize Springfield! The only thing standing in their way is… other monsters? Wait a minute, when did those monsters arrive? This town needs a more accurate census.
Join Filmmaker Lisa and a band of monsters as they fight to save Springfield and make the greatest monster movie ever in our annual Treehouse of Horror update!
Great game but room for improvement
I'm a long time player and at max level. Still working on heights but the holiday mini events are good to keep the player active but sometimes the prizes are just way out of reach unless you play every 4 hrs. Also, since I'm a long time player I have many buildings from past events ex: Christmas, valentines, Halloween, etc... I think it would be great and many people would agree that you the developer should give us more of an incentive to play by having previous event buildings produce income for the specific event. It would reward us by playing longer and having the buildings from prior events. All in all great game though. I'd like for more content to be available since I'm at max level. My main issue is I'm not rewarded for having previous awarded buildings from events.
All tapped out
I love this game been playing a very long time. One problem is, then lil mini games within the game doesn't give you enough time to win all the prizes. Would be nice if those prizes would be offered later. I also experienced certain tasks I was being asked to do the game won't allow me to even start those task and I'm not sure why. Ex. Task was in I krustyland, I freed character of task took to krustyland but character did not show up. Only other problem I have with this game, it's that after playing so long and you go to the store and all the other buildings you have to buy donuts to get. You can't get building with money that you earned from jobs you give the characters anymore.
BEST GAME IN EXISTENCE!!!!!!
BEST UPDATE EVER!!!!! Veteran player since the beginning more than 4 years ago, and I am loving the amazing creators of this game. Whoever you are feel free to go to my home after work and help yourself to ANYTHING in my fridge. EVEN the Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream. No joke though, amazing game (anyone with frame-rate glitches is having these due to a downgraded phone; not developers fault), and I only have ONE ISSUE. PLEASE ADD MORE LAND!!! I am a whale, have been since the start, and I'm always having to put items in inventory to make room for new event items!!! Please just add like three plots of land each way!!! It'll help a million times over!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 4.23.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Platinum Scratch-R$7.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99