The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes a Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.12.0
A magnificent castle has appeared shrouded in mystery! Only those who are chivalrous, valiant, and honorable can lift the curse upon it and become the king or queen. Hurry, Sim Town is waiting for the rightful heir to the throne!
• Lower the drawbridge and open the gates to the majestic Northern Glade Castle! Complete the Royal Lineage quest to explore the castle at level 14+.
• Take the throne as the queen or king of Sim Town! Create your royal family with perfect princesses and playful princes.
• Be covered in fairy dust from magical and mischievous fairies. Complete the Royal Lineage quest to welcome pet fairies to your family!
• Hit a bullseye in the new archery hobby. Become an archery master to unlock spectacular statues for your courtyard garden.
• Entertain royalty as a hilarious Jester. Perform sidesplitting dances and acts to unlock the throne room.
• Ascend to the throne room to issue decrees! Take rule and affect Sim Town in new exciting ways.
• Dazzle onlookers with jewel-studded crowns, gorgeous flowing gowns, and commanding royal attire!
Rule your own kingdom in The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
I love this game!! I've been playing the sims since I was 12 with my cousin and we pretended that we were building our dream homes also, getting married and having babies -computer versions and The Sims Freeplay on my phone and I'm 22 and married now! I still love this game and I've had it on my phone for a long time. The one thing that I would love more than anything would be more furniture and decoration options. There are only a few bed options - if you have multiple homes with multiple bedrooms you have to use the same beds in every house. I seen where the dream home update is coming and I hope very much that you will add a lot more decor! There's an option for multiple levels on a home but barely any furnishings. Also, it would be great to get some more hairstyles, especially for female sims! Thank you very much for the mall and all the new clothing options - I love it! I do agree with a lot of the other people who wrote reviews, there really should be a hospital and definitely an option to "try for a baby" and we should also see the sim pregnant and the hospital would be great for that where you could find out the gender and deliver the baby there and back to my decor suggestion - there could be more crib and furniture/ decoration options. I'm very excited for new updates and to see what all they will offer. Thanks for a great game!
I LOVE this game.. except the fact that it glitches with the work clothes on and off (as you probably already know). Also, there should be like a sport (not "hobby") for people to play... like basketball! also they should have a hospital with occupations (nurse, Dr., etc) where pregnant women can have there baby.. speaking of that, we should have two options when wanting to do woohoo, woohoo and try for a baby.. there should also be an extended number of children living in a house.. you should add dorms for teenagers to LIVE in and we should be able to have more than one hobby.. for instance, i have 5 hobbies in real life, probably even more... i also do not like the LIFE DREAMS AND LEGACIES QUEST. I like my sims the way they are.. and the beach and everything only available after you complete the quest should just be like skill points or something... as for clothes, we need more options! i feel like all of my sims dress the same because i dont have anything else for them to wear (INCLUDING HAIRSTYLES)... and teenagers should be able to have tattoos, i mean that is whats going on right now anyway.. i want real pjs also.. itd be cute to have everyone go to sleep in pjs rather than there undergarments.. as for the LIFE DREAMS AND LEGACIES QUEST, you should make it optional, and have (again) the beach (and other) available for everyone.. i hope you will take my thoughts into consideration, for i know everyone is thinking them.. thanks for reading! ☺️
The sims are awesome but add these suggestions
PLEASE READ: This game is awesome and very fun to play but I have a few suggestions. One suggestion is preteens, teens, and adults should be able to carry baby's and toddlers around. Baby's should be able to learn how to rollover, crawl, walk, and talk. There should be a button that says "woohoo", or "try for a baby". That goes with my next suggestion of being able to see the baby bump on the pregnant sim! There should be a hospital where they can have babies and be able to get a ultrasound in!! They could also find out if they were having a boy or girl! Or twins, or even triplets! Sims should be able to have more than 2 kids they should be able to have as many as they want. Then they could have a baby shower! And when the baby's born we could pick the character traits!!! I would LOVE that!! Sims should be able to go for walks, and be able to ride bikes, and they should be able to drive cars to places they want to go like the park. There should be strollers to walk the baby's and toddlers in. There should be car seats for baby's and toddlers. You should be able to dress the baby in super cute things with hair bows and ties and bow ties for boys. There should be wedding dresses and the wedding stuff should NOT cost LP. There should be a high chairs for toddlers. Toddlers should use floaties to swim in the big pool. Clothes at the sunset mall should cost less too. Thank you! PLEASE ADD THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 5.12.0
- Size: 468 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99