Collect and trade your favorite characters including Daryl, Rick, Maggie, Carol, Negan, and many others as they continue to fight, and more importantly survive, in an ever-changing post-apocalyptic world!
YOUR VERY OWN VIRTUAL HOBBY SHOP!
• Collect iconic moments and characters from the entire history of The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead.
• NEW cards released everyday + claim free packs & coins just by logging in!
• NEW Base cards, marathon sets, insert sets, original artwork, digital autographs, and more!
• Collect exclusive cards by spinning our Prize Wheel – where every spin yields a prize!
JOIN A PASSIONATE COMMUNITY
• Topps has the best community of Walking Dead card collectors in the world.
• Chat with fellow fanatics in our Fan Feed and propose trades with up to 18 cards!
• Level up and earn experience points (XPs), unlocking more content.
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 11.0.0 or later. *
Stay tuned with The Walking Dead: Card Trader releases and events:
- Follow @ToppsTWD on Twitter
- Join us on Facebook: facebook.com/toppstwdct
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
• Ability to showcase favorite cards
• NEW home screen design
• NEW content!
Ratings and Reviews
Much more fun than it sounds (it’s now terrible)
*This app has crashed and burned. Stay away. Constant mistakes from the Topps team & poor communication has made me fed up with the app. Just when you think they can’t screw up worse, they find a way to. Avoid the incompetence at all cost.*
At first the thought of digital trading cards might seem a little odd. I wasn't sure what to expect when I downloaded Topps Star Wars Card Trader app. I quickly found out how it works and soon I was looking forward to checking in daily for my daily credits.
Now Topps has come out with the Walking Dead Card Trader app. This has similar game play to the Star Wars Card Trader app. Fans of the Walking Dead, as well as card collectors, need to play this game. Players can collect base cards, special inserts of their favorite characters or go after the marathon sets. This is fun for the casual collector or the collector who wants to get them all.
Download the app and crack your first pack. Soon, you'll find yourself checking the app often to see what new cards have dropped.
Fun Time with Walker Cards
This app is so addicting because there are constantly new sets to try and finish (anywhere from 5 to 15 cards) and when you do you usually get an award card coins and something called “Cans” you can redeem for rare cards. You can trade with other people on the app.
You get daily coins for signing in that’ll give you access to packs but to get access to the better ones you need to pay. The good thing is it’s rather cheap starting at .99 cents and up. If you do it right you can get just enough diamonds to get a good amount rather cheaply.
If you do start just realize there are 2 types of Cards, Base Cards & Inserts. Base are common and hold little value. Then there’s Inserts that are valuable and are often part of sets. The most common mistake new people make (including myself) is not knowing the value of the cards. This usually leads to the first trades not only being de declined but a nasty message sent with it.
So if you sign up go to the trade message board in the app and ask questions, people in there are always happy to explain things.
Constant updates due to bugs
The need to constantly update the app due to bugs in rushed releases has drained a lot of enjoyment out of collecting through the app. For example, in the “Pack Store - The Walking Dead,” a user must refresh the screen upwards of six times to get the last “Buy” button to appear so that one can buy a pack featuring a current chase set. It is unnecessarily frustrating to spend four minutes purchasing a single pack, just to go through the same process again, and one just gives ups. But four days of this bug with no update in sight. Why would anyone spend actual cash chasing sets when the app is performing so poorly? Get your app set before releasing updates. Customer loyalty only lasts so long.
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 368.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018, The Topps Company, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Walking Dead 47 Offer! $0.99
- The Walking Dead 15 Offer!! $4.99
- The Walking Dead 3 Offer! $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.