The Weakest Link & Friends Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Think You're The Strongest Link?***
Find out now, play The Weakest Link with your friends and the whole Weakest Link Community! See if you can go all the way up the chain and become the Strongest Link! Challenge your friends & family on a daily high score competition and win bonus rewards or play Head-to-Head and see who comes up on top!
The Weakest Link & Friends features:
- All the favorite elements from the TV show, including thousands of questions, authentic theme music and the familiar chain board in dazzling HD.
- Built-in social features that enhance the game experience for all players
- Challenge Mode: Challenge all your friends! Whoever gets the highest score after 24hrs gets bonus cash!
- Play Head to Head with any of your friends and see who is the strongest link!
- Retina Display
Try it now and see if you are the Strongest Link!
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
What's New in Version 1.1.10
- iPhone 5 support
- Bug fixes
I love this game! I play every day. But I've had to "learn" some wrong answers in order to have the game mark it correct. For instance, Which number is not a factor of 6? The game considers 6 the correct answer even though 6 IS a factor of six, while 4, one of the choices shown, is not a factor of six.
There is one other question that lists the wrong answer as correct but I don't recall what it is right now.
I hate the way I am constantly being asked if I want another game, and I hate even more that I am constantly being asked to play thru Facebook. I don't have OR WANT a Facebook account. I love THIS game and just want to play it, unbothered by all the invitations and solicitations.
Aside from a few errors.
Great app. The errors are the following with regards to astronomy:
1) Question about which planets are gas giants. Both Jupiter and Saturn are listed as answers. Both are gas giants but answering Jupiter is marked as incorrect.
2) What is the star that is closest to the sun. Actually the answer is Proxima Centauri not Alpha Centauri.
3) The smallest planet is Mercury, but is not listed. Mars of the list presented is the smallest in the answer. Perhaps the question should be "Which of planets listed is the smallest?"
4) After I reached level 96, I could not get on the app with my iPad again.
Very Good, with suggestions
I am now on level 48, so I have significant time in this. 25 coins per game is too much. The daily free spin usually nets less than that and to accumulate the standard 100 coins over time (an 8 hour wait) is too long. Add to that when you try to complete a friends challenge it costs 10 coins? Why? The most you can win just 2000 to your score. There needs to be an adjustment in the awarding and assessing of coins/points.
And yes, to reach level 48 so far I have had to buy, to assist, roughly $25-$35 worth of coins on iTunes.
That needs to stop
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2012
- Version: 1.1.10
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ludia
- Ludia Inc. © Ludia Inc. 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jackpot Spin$0.99
- Small pack of coins$1.99
- Medium pack of coins$4.99
- Big pack of coins$9.99
- Huge pack of coins$19.99
- Mega pack of coins$39.99