By Opper Sports, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TheSurfNetwork app is your surf movie collection in the sky. The app is optimized for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, giving users the ability to browse and watch videos purchased from TheSurfNetwork.com in a simple and easy-to-use interface. You'll have access to videos you purchased or rented from TheSurfNetwork.com. View videos using Watch Now streaming, we automatically sync the current playback position across all devices, so you can resume viewing where you left off on another device.
• My Video Library - Access entire purchase history instantly using Watch Now streaming
• Manage Favorites - Add and remove items from your favorites, works across all devices
• Resume Playback - Will pick up where you left off watching, works across all devices
• AirPlay Enabled - Stream video to Apple TV
• iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad, iPod Touch (2nd generation), iPod Touch (3rd generation), iPod Touch (4th generation)
• iPhone or iPod Touch must have iOS 4.2 or later
• An account from TheSurfNetwork.com (free) is required
• Only content purchased from TheSurfNetwork.com is accessible in app
• WiFi is required for video playback
TheSurfNetwork.com is a simple and easy to use online video service that provides access to the largest and most extensive collection of premium surf video content on the internet. Currently offering over 700 professionally produced surf movie and television shows available for download and Watch Now streaming.
These guys rock!
Surf network took care of me big time! From the first purchase they have giving me all sorts of stuff. They are on top of their bizz. Thanx guys!
Update this app
Notice how the last comment before me is from 2011. These guys need an update ASAP! This app does not work on my iPhone 6 plus. Not stoked! We all paid money for this ap! I suggest you get on an update asap, your basically ripping everyone off at this point! Do Something!
Surf videos anytime, yearly birthday specials, what else can you ask for? Oh yeah, perfect rolling rights, trunk weather year 'round...