Yours for the taking.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Steal through the shadows as Garrett, a Master Thief with mysterious skills that make him the most wanted man in a forsaken city. Pick locks, crack safes and evade The City’s ever-vigilant guards as you pull off ever more daring heists.
The City is a gothic metropolis filled with dark alleys, treacherous rooftops and concealed vaults. As you explore its ramshackle streets and encounter its charismatic residents, you will uncover a hidden plot to harness a long-forgotten power for sinister ends…
Important information regarding Thief: Shadow Edition:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 1.0GB, Free Space: 35.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: AMD Radeon HD 4xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel Iris 6100, Intel HD4000, Intel HD5300, Intel HD5000, Intel HD3000, Intel HD6000, Intel Iris 5100, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 1xx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the Thief: Shadow Edition mini-site at feralinteractive.com/thief
Thief © 2014–2015 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Eidos-Montréal. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. THIEF, the THIEF logo, EIDOS-MONTRÉAL and the EIDOS logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Thief is presented by Square Enix in association with BVT Games Fund IV Dynamic GmbH & Co.KG and BVT Games Fund V Dynamic GmbH & Co.KG. Unreal Engine, Copyright 1998–2015, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. This software product includes Shroud™ software, Copyright © 2010–2015 Cloakworks Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2014–2015 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk® HumanIK® software, © 2014–2015 Autodesk, Inc., Autodesk® Kynapse® software, © 2014–2015 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk, Scaleform, HumanIK and Kynapse are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. Powered by Wwise© 2006–2015 Audiokinetic Inc. Nixxes and the Nixxes Logo are trademarks of Nixxes Software B.V. © 2014–2015 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes an issue where players could not connect to the online leaderboards.
• Fixes a bug that caused in-game wheels to turn slowly at high frame rates
• Improves performance when playing Challenge Maps
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
feral makes owning a mac possible
seriously people, leaving bad reviews on the product because YOU didnt read the system requirements and make sure you meet them is YOUR FAULT entitled fools !!!!. this port is absolutely perfect. what a great job. the game itself. WHICH FERAL DOESNT MAKE !! is very good. i personally like deadly shadows better. but this game is still amazing. but my 2014 macbook pro gets HOT playing it ! thanks feral !
Paid for. Game wont even download.
Want my money back. if i could give no stars i would
Long Term Thief Player (LOVE THIS GAME) 2010 iMac 7i 16 GRAM
I have played all the versions of the Thief games over the many years. I also enjoy the world and game play for Thieving.
Overall I enjoy this game and have had only one temporary performance issue error (during the first 8 hours of play) that required I log out and restart the game.
I have a 2010 iMac 7i 16 Gram and while the install took over an hour, the game play and story are holding my attention.
Once I play throught the whole game and try the various levels of difficulty I will post again.
If you like the Thief World you would enjoy this game.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 26.4 GB
- OS X 10.10.5 or later
- English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Thief © 2015 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Eidos-Montréal. Developed for and published on Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.