By Terrible Toybox, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A brand new adventure game from Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of the classics Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion! Play as five characters to uncover the surreal mystery of Thimbleweed Park -- a town where a dead body is the least of your problems.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes... you’ve never visited a place like Thimbleweed Park before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
...Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
...What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
...Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
...Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
...Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
...And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered -- and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
- A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
- 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
- Not a walking simulator!
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
- 1980s-style telephone hint line gives in-game puzzle help -- if you want it
- A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
- A joke every 2 minutes... guaranteed!*
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
- English voices with English, German, French, Italian, Russian, and Spanish subtitles.
*Not a guarantee.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
* Arrows add to tutorial screens.
* Fix for audio dropping when receiving a phone call.
* Small bug fixes.
So I stumbled across this game and when I realized it was from the creators of maniac mansion I was so so so excited.... back in the day with my Commodore 64 that was my favorite game 🤣. This game does not disappoint... it’s full of humor and clever puzzles. I just beat the easy mode I’m gonna go back and try it on hard! Thank you creators for bringing back a real adventure game❤️
Fun Game, But...
I would give this game 5 stars, but there’s a major problem. I almost fished the game, but ended up locking all of the characters (except the ghost) in the factory and there’s no way for me to get any of them out. I would have to start the entire game all over and that’s not going to happen. Would be helpful if I could go back to before the lock out and play from there.
A Monkey Island Fan Must Have
As the title says, Ron Gilbert does it again! It gives me the same feeling as if I were playing Monkey Island on my PC as a kid. Well worth the $10. But the game and support so Ron will make more of these amazing adventure games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 986 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Terrible Toybox, Inc.
- © Copyright 2014-2017 Terrible Toybox, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Thimbleweed Park™ is a trademark of Terrible Toybox, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.