By Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
**** Updated with full support for iOS 9, and a new 3D Touch Quick Action for iPhone 6s ****
“Things sets itself apart in flexibility and ease.” - O’Reilly, Best iPhone Apps
“Things definitely tops our list of GTD applications for the iPhone.” - Cory Bohon, Mac|Life — 5 stars
“If Things sounds simple, that’s because it is. Other to-do list managers I’ve tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn’t do that. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” - Macworld — 4 stars
• Macworld UK Award “Best iPhone Business & Utility App” - Winner
• Mac|Life Editors’ Choice Award - Winner
• Featured by Apple as Editor’s Choice in more than 25 countries
• Featured by Apple in “New Year, New You”
• Featured by Apple in “Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People”
• Featured by Apple in “@work - Apps for Business”
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power—everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won’t miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Things for iPhone includes a new Quick Action for the app icon; a Today Widget in Notification Center for quick access to your to-dos; Handoff support for seamless transition between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch; an “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps; a sharing extension for sending to-dos to other apps; and Push Sync with Background Refresh to keep to-dos up-to-date even while the app isn’t running.
THINGS FOR APPLE WATCH
Things is now available for Apple Watch—included for free with your purchase of Things for iPhone. Have all of your to-dos for the day easily accessible on your wrist, and mark them complete as you go; focus on specific projects; track your progress as you complete to-dos throughout the day; and enter new to-dos easily just by speaking to Siri. See the app in our new video! → http://things.watch
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud is a free service that stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch (Mac & iPad apps sold separately).
We provide world-class, professional support for Things. If you have any issues or questions about the app, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you: http://things.support
What's New in Version 2.8.1
• Fixed some issues with 3D Touch.
• Fixed an issue where the Things Cloud switch wouldn’t work when tapped.
• No changes in this release. Our native watchOS 2 app will come in another update soon.
"Things" manages present and future to-do items better than any other service I've seen or heard of. I'm soooooo glad I stumbled across it.
This app seriously stands out amongst the slew of other note taking apps on the App Store. It should be so much more popular than it is! The app of the same name for Mac complements this iOS app very, very well and is totally worth the high price in my opinion (you get what you pay for).
So, I have to say that the developers of this app really nailed it with this. "Things" is seriously AWESOME at managing current and future to-do items and projects (unbiased random guy, not being paid to say this or anything). It's got a simple yet powerful interface with fast and RELIABLE cloud syncing. (I had some VERY bad experiences with Clear syncing between the Mac app and iPhone app thru the cloud, and this went on so long after contacting support that I finally just gave up on Clear, even though the iPhone app by itself is good at what it does).
Also, "Things" even uses Siri and Reminders in a beautifully simple way.
I couldn't be any happier with this team of developers for putting out a quality piece of software that actually syncs over the cloud FAST and RELIABLY and just functions so well overall.
Thanks for the updates and awesome app!
Replaces soo many other apps
UPDATE: some days I couldn't live without things. Others, I forget about it with all the other calendars I have to use (Google). In my humble opinion, I think its near perfect but needs a UI update and some other tweaking. (Ps. For $10, it would be awesome to not have to pay again on my Mac)
So far I love this app. Still learning & maybe I'm missing something but my only complaint is not being able to set an alarm for certain events. Other than that, it's great! I can't say much though since I paid $0 for the app. Honestly I don't know if I'd pay the full $10. Maybe after some app integration like Evernote or...
With so many to do lists apps available it's often hard to narrow it down. It took one day to decide this was the right app for me and abandon the rest. Things has just the right amount of organizational structure. I really wish there was a group version of Things for work projects; maybe someday.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 05, 2015
- Version: 2.8.1
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2008-2015 Cultured Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.