If you like solving Rubix cube, jigsaw puzzles or sliding puzzles, then Think Shift is for you. Base on the simple mechanic of sliding puzzle, Think Shift will provide endless hours of puzzle solving.
- 80 interestingly designed stages in Stage Mode
- Near infinite amount of puzzles generated in the Endless Mode
- Other challenging Modes
- Relaxing gameplay
- Beautiful minimal aesthetic
- Play in Landscape or Portrait mode!
From the maker of "Singularity - Modern Lights Out" and "7 Pips"
- iPhone X support
- Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, addictive, challenging game. Highly recommended to puzzle lovers and anyone who likes a challenge. This game will give your brain a workout!
Great brain teaser
Excellent brain teaser specially when u advance it gets more complicated though👍
Addictive and time consuming!😉
- Edmund Ching
- 18.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 EDMUND CHING
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Removal + Extra Modes $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.