Tic Tac Toe Draw FREE
By Giraffe Games Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
High quality Tic Tac Toe app where you play against challenging opponents by drawing on a realistic chalkboard!
- Play by drawing - Draw X or O just as you would on a real chalkboard!
- Challenging opponents - Opponents are based on how real people are playing tic tac toe. There are three difficulty levels. Each opponent has many different attacks and blocks, trying not to repeat himself, which makes the game fun and challenging.
- iPhone5 compatible - It looks even better on the larger screen
- Realistic chalkboard - Line thickness changes depending on how fast you draw the line. All lines are smooth, and a chalk texture is used to give a realistic look and feel of drawing on a chalkboard!
- Leaderboards - Can you be the best Tic Tac Toe player in the world?
- No ties - While most of the Tic Tac Toe matches finish with a tie, in this Tic Tac Toe, when you reach the end without a winner the playing field extends giving you more positions to play, which makes the game more interesting, and even the skilled Tic Tac Toe players will find new challenges. You'll just have to play and see!
- Single and two player mode
Tic Tac Toe Draw FREE is supported by unobtrusive banner advertising.
Tic Tac Toe Draw PRO is the same great app as Tic Tac Toe Draw FREE, but without the ads.
What's New in Version 1.3
So this app is really cool and I luv the coloring at the end of your prize and when you get a new color of chalk but in order to get the new colors you have to win a lot of games of tic tac toe and you don't get to pick what color it would be cool if they add a new update where they could let you make a color when you win so you can play with something more to look forward to and you need to stop the pop ups for rating but other than that I give it a five star rating and recomend this app.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
No. Longer. In. Use.
Looove the game BUT!! There used to be minimal or no promotional and commercial disruptions, pop ups and flashing messages and such.
Now? Wow, lol!! Major disruptions. Not just a few but constantly. I'm constantly reacting to them. Unreasonable. Unpleasant, too.
Right now a flashing message offering free devices won't stop (shut up). I opened it to stop it. Well, there isn't a "no thank you" switch. And when I back out it's still flashing "read me read me read me read me." In other words you have to open a link to choose a prize, with obligations attached. Why do I have to open those links?
You've gotta be kidding. No thank you. I'm done with this app.
It stopped working
I really liked this app at first. But then all of the sudden it stopped working. I couldn't open the app, because an add for other apps keep popping up every second I would try to use it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 30, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Giraffe Games Limited
- © 2012 Vatroslav Dino Matijas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99