Ticket to Ride Pocket
By Days Of Wonder, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** DON'T BUY THIS APP IT IS BEING DEPRECATED ***
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride, now on mobile version!
1/ If you have Ticket to Ride Pocket AND Ticket to Ride iPad: simply keep the iPad app and upgrade it, you will now be able to install it on your iPhone too, and retain all the maps paid on the iPad. So on your iPhone, un-install the Pocket app and install the "Ticket to Ride" app.
2/ In Ticket to Ride Pocket, you can unlock the full features set through an in-app purchase. Therefore there is no need to buy the other "Ticket to Ride" app if you don't have it.
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
**Ars Technica – « Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start. »
**Carrefour des Cultures – « The transition from the board to the digital is very successful… The best iPad board game of its category. »
**148Apps: 5 stars and selected by the editor - « The best board game adaptation on iOS so far. »
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – "A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans".
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – "A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS."
Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution.
• Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910 and Legendary Asia available as in-app purchases
• Also discover the 2 most recent vertical maps, for games ever more intense: India available only recently, and the brand new Nordics map tracing the railway routes of Northern Europe.
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game Conductor's Notes to help you master all the maps.
• True cross-platform: players can challenge on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more information, please visit: http://www.daysofwonder.com/online/en/t2r/ and find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
What's New in Version 2.3.0
*** This is the last Update of Ticket to Ride Pocket ***
This version features a Migration Assistant designed to help our players migrate their account to the regular “Ticket to Ride” app.
Worst update ever...
First, you update the perfectly fine app into an overly complicated mess....where it's impossible to start a game with your Game Center buddies.
Then, you decide to no longer support the "pocket" version....and you want us to migrate our Game Center account into your newly supported TTR app.
To recap....I purchased TTR pocket, only to not be able to use it....but to "fix" the problems you made....you create regular TTR for us to use, but we have to buy it again?!?
I love TTR.....but won't be playing it until you sort all this rubbish out.
Btw.....thankfully I didn't delete my old TTR: Europe version.....which is still playable. Nice work on wanting to charge me another $6 to play it on the newly integrated piece of crap app you guys created. No thanks!
Poor account security
Beware, they do not properly store your account information. Critical to use unique login password. If they properly did so (with salt and hash) they would not be able to send you login details when you signed up.
Oh, and the whole no longer support for a paid app and making you buy a new one...
Theft. I paid for this game
I was completely caught off-guard when I tried to play today on my iPhone. A message came up saying it was no longer supported and they offered me a discount to buy the new version. I PAID for this game, how can they steal it back?
I don't understand why Apple would allow them to steal my game. There was nothing wrong with my version, they forced it to stop working. I'll never buy another one of their products because obviously they'll do it again.
Outrageous. I can't believe it's legal to reach out to my phone and disable a product I paid for.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 326 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Days of Wonder
- © Days of Wonder 2011 - 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride - USA 1910 Expansion$0.99
- Ticket to Ride - Full Version$4.99
- Ticket to Ride - USA 1910 Expansion + Full Version$5.99
- Ticket to Ride - Nordic Countries Expansion$4.99
- Ticket to Ride - Europe Expansion$5.99
- Ticket to Ride - Europe Expansion + Full Version$10.99
- Ticket to Ride - India Expansion$4.99
- Ticket to Ride Nordic Special Pack + Full Version$9.99
- Ticket to Ride - Legendary Asia Expansion$4.99
- Ticket to Ride - Legendary Asia Expansion + Full Version$9.99