Time to Play
By Angel Cordero Ampuero
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Several kids and only one device to go around? Time to Play is a simple app that helps children learn to share and take turns. Good for home or school use, just create different "teams" with the required number of players, and save them for later.
Time to Play is a really easy tool to use:
– Create a new team.
– Add players matching the number of kids who will be sharing the device.
– Each player has an assigned name and playing time.
– Use the "Reps" option to select the number of times you want to cycle through the loop.
– The app settings let you personalize alert sounds and switch languages.
– Press the Start button, minimize the app and… you're done!
From then on Time to Play tells the kids who’s turn it is to play – it's as easy as that.
Reminder: Your device settings Notification Center enables you to change the Alerts Style of the Time to Play app.
What's New in Version 1.1
Added new app to +apps.
Added cross marketing banner.
Easy to use
Would be great for a classroom setting. I wanted something to limit my kids' play time, but it just rings a bell that can be too easily ignored.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 06, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Angel Cordero Ampuero
- © 2012 isygames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.