Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TimeKeeper is a simple time tracking application. Keep track of your day to day activities when working on your Mac.
* track activities you are currently working on
* mark activities as invoiced
* prefix projects with @ and tasks with # in activity text
* autocomplete projects/tasks when entering activity
* add/edit/delete earlier activities
* view reports for week/month or all activities
* export activities to CSV and XML files
* import activities from XML file
* copy activities from report to spreadsheet/word processor application
* Status Bar icon/timer to easily switch between recent activities, stop current activity, view report, view current activity duration
* backup and sync data to Dropbox
* idle time detection
* global hotkey
What's New in Version 2.5
- project and task names now can include a dot. It's possible to create project like a website domain, for example: "UI design for @foo.com"
- report window can be configured to include project and tasks columns
- fix error in Dropbox sync
- stability improvements