Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TimeKeeper is a simple time tracking application. Keep track of your day to day activities when working on your Mac.
* track activities you are currently working on
* mark activities as invoiced
* prefix projects with @ and tasks with # in activity text
* autocomplete projects/tasks when entering activity
* add/edit/delete earlier activities
* view reports for week/month or all activities
* export activities to CSV and XML files
* import activities from XML file
* copy activities from report to spreadsheet/word processor application
* Status Bar icon/timer to easily switch between recent activities, stop current activity, view report, view current activity duration
* backup and sync data to Dropbox
* idle time detection
* global hotkey
What's New in Version 2.4
- remove Growl notification support
- fix an issue with fonts
I’ve been using this app for over a year. After trying out at least 5-6 different time-tracking apps, this is the one that stuck for me. It has all of the features I need, is unobtrusive, and flexible. Thanks for keeping it up to date.