Timestamped Field Notes
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
When recording observations the last thing you want to be doing is looking down at your device, struggling with typos, entering times.
Timestamped Field Notes allows efficient note taking; time-stamping each entry as you make it. Simply tap buttons to record the most commonly recorded events (or most used words), significantly reducing the need for typing. Fallback to the keyboard only when required.
Export your notes in chronological order by exporting to cloud storage.
Timestamped Field Notes supports timestamps to minutes or to seconds; configurable to display and/or export seconds (although they are always stored in case you change your mind.) Dates and/or Times can be exported.
Note: Initially developed for monitoring nesting Peregrine Falcons (recording audibles, location activity, territory behaviors) this application can be configured for other time-stamped note taking endeavors:
- Behavioral Event Recording (wildlife species, human subjects.)
- Personal journal or notes log.
- Marking key time points in interviews for easier post production (e.g. video editing.)
- Interview note taking.
Timestamped Field Notes supports multiple keyword sets.
What's New in Version 4.3
New link to documentation
Fixes and optimizations, including:
- Resolves incorrectly blank buttons
- Removes ability to adjust the data entry field off screen
- Manual export now only exports new events, not all.
- Shared events are now marked as exported.
- 'Redo' your exported events to have them be exported again.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 27, 2017
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 37.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Neukadye, LLC.
- © Neukadye, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.