iOS 10 compatible! 5 stars (appmykid.com) "Tiny Fireman is an adorable game" (148apps). Collaborate with your child on this game, promoting pro-social behavior.
Parents for young kids - your wait for a quality, fun and pro-social game is finally over. With gameplay tested with young children, this game diversifies from the common edutainment genre by allowing your children to play in their own pace, using their own carefully developed intuition.
- Play together, parent and child (one controls the truck, another sprays water everywhere)
- Collaborate with friends, forming an all-mighty firemen team.
- Play as single-player (to give parents just enough time for a cup of coffee)
Not everything is candies and watermelons in Can Town. A massive fire had burst, and Cat & Dog team up as the trusted volunteers of the Can Town Fire Brigade to rescue the animal inhabitants. They drive the mighty old fire truck, and master the tricks of the trade with ladders, cranes, and lots of water!
- Easy to learn, frustration-free gameplay
- Cute and artistic graphic style
- 12 different animals to save
- Fun surprise at the end (different every time)
- Go-to-sleep friendly
- Beautiful piano music by the classical composer M. Giuliani
- Endless gameplay
- Inspired by traditional children's books, created for the touch generation.
Check out our other games at samuramu.com
- New icon
- Bug fixes and improved iOS 10 compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
1 this game is built to be played by you, your child, or by both of you at the same time. the team aspect of it really takes the fun to another level as you and your child can have a blast together. 2 the support has been awesome! this game has a dedicated developer that will answer any questions
A unique thoughtful game for young kids
I am always looking for apps that are not too didactic and don’t try to forcefully teach the little ones something. That’s why I like this one - it does everything quite subtly. And the kiss at the end of each game is just plain hilarious!
Fun but frustrating
My son (3) loves playing this game, but always ends up frustrated. It is possible to drive the truck backwards, but the controls are not documented and are unreliable. The ladder control is inaccurate; the truck moves nearly every time, making it hard to pick up animals requesting rescue.
With a bit more polish, this could be a fun game, but I actually discourage him from playing it because it know it will end in a fuss.
- Gur Ilany
- 49.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Samuramu 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Areas $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.