Tiny QR Contacts
By Marek Hrušovský
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* DEMO available at qr-contact.de
Save up to 90 percent of pixels with Tiny QR Contacts compared to classic QR contacts. Finally you can have all contact essentials (social profiles, multiple phones, multiple addresses...) without worrying that your QR code will look like pixelated garbage. Tiny QR Contact will always fit your business card design thanks to wide customization options. Now you can hand out more details about you and your company on your business card than ever before.
With Tiny QR Contacts you can:
• Print QR code on business card and change your contact details in it later
• Add overlay logo to your QR code
• Include profile picture & social network nicknames & multiple addresses & multiple phones in the QR Code
• Achieve up to 90 percent pixel save than standard QR contacts
• Export QR code in all common formats (PNG & TIFF & PDF & with transparency option, JPEG, GIF, BMP)
• Export QR code in vector format (PDF)
• Save entire project for later use
• Change contact details as many times as you want
• Enhance error level of QR code
• Import contact from Contacts.app
• Copy QR code to clipboard
• Generate high resolution output image (up to 4 000 px)
• Contact shortening domain "qr-contact.de"
• Share QR code or link to your contact
Please note that contact update requires internet connection.
Only owner of the shortened link can update contact details.
You can always completely erase all data within one click.
All data are stored safely and transferred securely.
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? ISSUES? FEATURE request? Simply click on SUPPORT.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed issues with Retina displays.
- New feature: Pimp/Tune your QR code in logo. Image onto your QR Code (Bitmap or PDF).
- Redesigned contact look on website
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MAREK HRUSOVSKY
- © Marek Hrusovsky
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor