Tips Guide for iPhone
By Thomas Rudderham
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now fully updated for iOS 7!
Tips Guide for iPhone is a revolutionary guidebook app packed with tips and tuition that reveal the secrets to using your iPhone.
You'll discover how to view and manipulate 3D maps, replace the Home button with software features, edit photos and videos, plus the very basics such as how to set up your email and use iCloud.
Once you've finished a section, you'll find interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
All of this is achieved by completely redesigning the guidebook with a modern, flat design that removes faux textures, bezels and gradients. Chapters are colour-coded, animated text fades and moves across the screen, and interactive content makes learning easy and fun.
By focusing on the user experience and stripping out unnecessary features, you'll find it easier to focus on what’s important: discovering new ways to use your iPhone.
- FREE, regular tutorials, chapters and updates
- A re-imagining of what a guide should be
- Bold design, animation, interactive tutorials and quizzes
- A great way to show off the magical capabilities of iPhone
With up-to-date information on iPhone and iOS 7, this is the perfect app for both beginners and intermediate users.
What's New in Version 1.2
Minor bug fixes
- How to film slow motion video on iPhone 5s
- How to use Burst Mode on iPhone 5s
- How to add a fingerprint to iPhone 5s using Touch ID
- How to prevent apps from updating
- How to assign custom rightones and vibrations to contacts
- How to insert trademark and copyright symbols
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 19, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 60.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Rudderham
- © 2013 stopframe
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.