By Motivated Software and Design, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calculate tips with ease using Tiptap. Figuring gratuity has never been so easy. Tiptap provides a simple design for calculating tips.
With Tiptap, you calculate a tip with just a few taps. Simply tap the "Subtotal" box and enter the subtotal amount. Next, with a flick of your finger, adjust the tip percentage or accept the default. That's it, you're done.
With a customizable interface, you can choose how you tip. Turn on rounding, enable splitting, or enable tax support. Its all here in Tiptap.
• Large custom keypad
• Large picker wheel for tipping percentage and splitting
• Tip splitting support can be enabled
• Tax support can be enabled (version 1.4)
• Rounding can be enabled
• Regional currency formats are supported
• Live total and tip amount adjustment as you change percentage or number of parties
• Animated transitions when optional features are enabled.
Finally, Tiptap supports English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, Swedish, and Japanese languages.
Everyone that downloads Tiptap will receive all future updates free!
NOTE: We are here to help with any questions or problems. Please use the support link below and then click the support link at the bottom of our web site.
• Danilo Yasuno for the Italian description translation: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Paulo for Italian application text translation
What's New in Version 2.2
- Fixed launch image to be plain background since various elements exist depending on if tax and splitting settings are selected.
- Fixed issues where several translations showed tip amount and total fields as dark background.
Works well for me, I've been using it for years.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 14, 2012
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Motivated Software and Design, LLC
- © 2012 Motivated Software and Design, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.