Today’s Parent Mealtime takes the stress out of what’s for dinner. Our meal planning app lets you easily build a weekly menu from thousands of family-friendly recipes – then create your own shareable grocery list. It’s no dinner-making robot, but it’s pretty darn close.
• Design your family’s weekly meal plan; enter as many recipes as you want
• Generate a grocery list from your meal plan; add or delete items easily
• Share both your meal plan and grocery list via text or email
• Get inspired with thousands of trusted, family-friendly recipes and save your favourites
• Add your own recipes (or URLs from other sites)
• Organize your recipes into themed collections
• Search by ingredient, cuisine type, and more
• Added support to Siri Shortcut
• Improved user experience for custom recipes
• Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I want to love it, but...
This app does almost exactly what I am looking for. I use it for meal planning and list making, and it is close to perfect, but the functionality is limited in some important ways. 1) you can’t change which aisle the app thinks your groceries are on. Sometimes it guesses incorrectly. I find myself scrolling back and forth and having to backtrack in the grocery store. Makes it hard to be in and out. 2) you can’t categorize or sort your own recipes. We occasionally look for recipes on the app, but we mostly use our own. They show up in no particular order (not alphabetical, not in the order you put them in, just random), and there is no way to sort them. Again, we end up scrolling through all of our recipes and wasting time. Overall, I really do like the app, but I wish it had better functionality.
Love it but there are a some bugs needed to be fixed!
1. Doesn’t keep phone on while using app (to keep from having to unlock screen w/ dirty fingers ;)
2. Sometimes just shuts off to black screen when using app
3. When entering a recipe of your own it reorganizes the instruction steps to be alphabetical, rather than how you’ve entered them...ie) if steps 1. cut 2. bake 3. simmer and 4. add, once saved becomes... 1. add 2. bake 3. cut and 4. simmer :/
I Really Like This App!
Even though it crashes every so often, this is a really cool app! It’s so easy to use and I love the features! There are so many recipes which you can save to collections, plan weekly menus and create a grocery list automatically. I’ve checked out few other apps and this is by far the best.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.