Toddler Counting & Alphabet- Dinosaurs - a Fingerprint Network App
By Space Machine, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Toddler Counting & Alphabet- Dinosaurs is a fun and engaging app designed for early childhood and preschool development. "Dinosaurs" was built around alphanumeric (ABC and 123) sequencing exercises, which are delivered in a vibrant and exciting Jurassic setting.
The prehistoric theme, colorful creatures, rich illustrations, and audio all help bring Dinosaurs to life! Your child will learn through the exploration and discovery of sequencing puzzles with the unique character illustrations while developing the child’s imagination and learning patterns.
Dinosaurs was designed in conjunction with parents, child behavioral therapists and school teachers and emphasizes basic educational concepts for children throughout various stages of their development.
AppsJam.com- 5 out of 5 Stars
“Toddler Counting and Numbers is a tremendous value and a great excuse to spend some time with your child, teaching them important life concepts in an enriching and meaningful way.”
AppDictions.com- 4.5 out of 5 Stars
“Children will love to learn and practice counting and the alphabet in this dinosaur-themed educational game!”
FindMySoft.com- 4 out of 5 Stars
“Toddler Counting & Alphabet – Dinosaurs is just a must have app. It was designed to help your child get a better handle on basic educational concepts and I think it does that brilliantly.”
BestAppsForKids.com- 4 out of 5 Stars
AppShrink.com- NA “I would highly recommend it for anyone who is willing to spend $1.99 on their children’s education. It is well worth the investment.”
ALSO FEATURING THE “FINGERPRINT” PLATFORM FOR PARENTS—every Fingerprint App offers a series of free features designed to help parents share in the fun and learning of their child’s app play.
- The Play Center acts as a mobile dashboard uniting parents & kids & providing safe access to Fingerprint Apps.
- The Mom-Comm lets parents send personalized in-App voice messages that encourage a child’s learning progress & fun.
- The SnapShot gives parents insights into what their child is playing & learning through a simple news feed delivered via mobile device or web.
- Learning moments trigger personalized Facebook or email messages, keeping parents engaged in the play & recommending the next App for your child.
Four distinct modes of play offer multiple levels of difficulty to address the child’s development at various stages. A settings menu is also included for parents, which provides options to configure the interactions and focus development depending on the child’s need. The settings menu also provides options for the child to receive a personalized graphical “certificate of accomplishment” which can be printed out and put on display for reinforced encouragement and development of confidence.
Development of Basic Cognitive Concepts Include:
✔ Alphanumeric character and pattern recognition
✔ Alphanumeric character matching
✔ Upper and lower case alphabets
✔ Alphabet sequencing
✔ Number sequencing
✔ Refinement of fine motor skills
✔ Audio recognition of letter and number names
- 4 distinct modes of play
- Easy to use and tested by children in focus groups - Audio recorded by children for peer association
- “Sticker Book”, audio and animated graphics delivers praise and rewards throughout
- Audio confirmation of number and alphabet characters
- Beautiful professional illustrations that bring the game to life
KidSpring Studio (a Space Machine creation) is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-3,4-7
Categories: Early Learning, Letters, Numbers, Counting
So cute, love it
One of the best abc apps we've tried.
Another excellent Fingerprint title.
- Category: Education
- Released: May 17, 2012
- Version: 1.00
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Space Machine, Inc.
- © KidSpring Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.