Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is designed for devices that cannot upgrade to the newer Todo version 7.
Todo is the world's first, and one of the most popular, powerful, and award-winning to-do list and task manager iOS apps ever! Todo is used by millions of individuals, families and teams for GETTING THINGS DONE. "Todo has stood the test of time" -Silicon Slopes.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...".
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness. I’ve tried numerous iOS task-management apps, and none to date have satisfied me as much as Todo.” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Four main reasons to consider Todo:
1. POWER TASK MANAGEMENT. Unlike lightweight, freebie or cutesy list tools, Todo is useful when you have a deadline, NEED to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly--from home or school projects to dozens of detailed work tasks.
Includes: Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
2. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Instant Task Rearrangement, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
3. BUILT-IN SYNCING. Sync automatically in the background with Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, iCloud, Toodledo, Todo Pro and to-do apps installed on your other devices. Keep everything in sync and never be locked into a specific service-- your data remains yours.
• Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
• Address Book Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
• Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
• Email Task Sharing. Share your tasks via email with your contacts. Keep everyone updated.
UPGRADE to Todo Pro (The KING of Collaborative To-Do Apps ) and get an UPGRADED version of Todo, plus ...
The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do or task manager app including:
• Shared list, shared projects, assignments, comments, notes, multiple team support and email notifications.
In addition, you can:
• Add tasks with Siri, plus use email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
• Perform Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) within the Todo Pro service.
Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do apps that charge extra on every platform, your subscription allows you to use Todo Pro on all platforms (iOS, Mac, Web and Android) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Pro is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year, and some even require you to pay extra for every platform).
14 day FREE trial!
Todo Pro Premium Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions on the App Store's Account Settings after purchase (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
What's New in Version 6.2.3
Fixed app crash affecting users on iOS 5 and iOS 4
Simply the best there is!!
This program "Rocks"! You will be hard pressed to find a better application out there. It is well worth the price. (I spent almost as much money trying the ones that do not work very well with half the features). There is only one improvement or "add-on" the application lacks and that is a repetitive loud and or obnoxious alarm. Currently they have little dings or quiet little bells that notify you. They need something that is loud and repetitive in case your phone is buried in an overcoat are you're in a very loud environment. If they will just add a few more ring tones or alerts they will have the perfect application for all of us bussy unorginised people out here!
Nice Blend of Flexibility and Simplicity
This version is supposed to be for iOS 6 and lower, although I’m using it in iOS 8 and as far as I can tell it runs great (syncing with Toodledo). I actually purchased Todo 7 but I prefer the UI on Todo 6 (I’m not much of a fan of the flat UI at all). In addition, for me the information is displayed in a much more functional way in the older version.
Todo 7 does have more “bells and whistles,” including a widget, but I will forgo that for now to stay with with what I feel to be the better UI of Todo 6. Hopefully Appigo will continue to provide updates (or maybe move the Todo 7 UI more toward what is in Todo 6)!
Great concept, poor implementation
ToDo as designed is a great app for power to-do list types, including GTD folks. I've used it for years and invested hours in setting up my personal management system. Which is too bad, because its reliability and support continues to deteriorate. My impression is of developers who are either too small to provided fast customer service or perhaps too financially strapped to continue. Whatever the reason, the app has too many problems and too little support. Same holds true for the Mac equivalent. My latest problem with the iPhone app is that it turns normal tasks into checklists at random intervals, even though I don't want the checklist format. This suite is no longer suited to prime time.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 23, 2014
- Version: 6.2.3
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2008-2013 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Todo Cloud Premium$1.99
- Todo Cloud Premium$19.99
- Todo Pro One Year Premium Account$19.99
- Todo Pro One Month Premium Account$1.99