Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 8)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is designed for devices that cannot upgrade to the newer Todo version 8.
Todo is the world's first, and one of the most popular, powerful, and award-winning to-do list and task manager iOS apps ever! Todo is used by millions of individuals, families and teams for GETTING THINGS DONE. "Todo has stood the test of time" -Silicon Slopes.
Winner of the “Best Productivity App for iPad” (Best Apps Ever, To-Do Apps) and listed among the “Top Ten Paid Productivity Apps...".
"Appigo Todo oozes with awesomeness. I’ve tried numerous iOS task-management apps, and none to date have satisfied me as much as Todo.” –Macworld, 4.5 stars.
Four main reasons to consider Todo:
1. POWER TASK MANAGEMENT. Unlike lightweight, freebie or cutesy list tools, Todo is useful when you have a deadline, NEED to focus, prioritize and get things done quickly--from home or school projects to dozens of detailed work tasks.
Includes: Projects, Sub-tasks, Start Dates, Due Dates, Recurring Tasks (with detailed recurring options), Multiple Task Alerts, Overdue Tasks, Drag and Drop, Search, Print Lists, Folders, and much more.
2. PROVEN GTD METHODOLOGY. Todo uses the popular Getting Things Done approach with Focus To-do Lists, Starred Tasks, Multi-level Priorities, Quick Entry, Instant Task Rearrangement, Context, and Projects with Layered and Prioritized Sub-Tasks-- all recommended GTD approaches.
3. BUILT-IN SYNCING. Sync automatically in the background with Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, iCloud, Toodledo, Todo Pro and to-do apps installed on your other devices. Keep everything in sync and never be locked into a specific service-- your data remains yours.
• Geotagging. Reminds you of tasks when close to task location. This way you will remember the milk when you get near a grocery store.
• Address Book Integration. Link your task to a contact and call, text, or email "John" with one tap.
• Context. Organizes your task by activity or location (i.e. home, work, errands . . .) so you won’t be distracted with your “home” tasks while you are at work.
• Email Task Sharing. Share your tasks via email with your contacts. Keep everyone updated.
UPGRADE to Todo Pro (The KING of Collaborative To-Do Apps ) and get an UPGRADED version of Todo, plus ...
The world's most advanced collaboration service of any to-do or task manager app including:
• Shared list, shared projects, assignments, comments, notes, multiple team support and email notifications.
In addition, you can:
• Add tasks with Siri, plus use email Task Creation (send email to add to your task list).
• Perform Advanced Synchronization. Supports synchronization of EVERY Todo feature (tags, assignments, tasks, projects w/checklists, and more) within the Todo Pro service.
Subscribe once--use on ALL platforms for FREE. Unlike other to-do apps that charge extra on every platform, your subscription allows you to use Todo Pro on all platforms (iOS, Mac, Web and Android) for no extra cost.
Two subscription options:
At $1.99 per month, or $19.99 per year, Todo Pro is one of the most affordable collaboration services (others cost $10 - $50 more per year, and some even require you to pay extra for every platform).
14 day FREE trial!
Todo Pro Premium Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel the subscription renewal at any time, and the subscription you purchased will remain active until the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions on the App Store's Account Settings after purchase (http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098).
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Please visit us for help at http://help.appigo.com
What's New in Version 6.2.4
- You can now migrate Todo 6 tasks and lists to Todo 8
- This is the final update of Todo 6
Upgrade (pay again) to ToDo 8?
I bought this app and Appigos notes app when I got my first iPhone (3G) with high hopes. I paid for the original ToDo, $9.99 in fact. I was never all that impressed esp. For the price. New features were not added very often. Graphics were always bland. Now Appigo wants original ToDo users to upgrade to their new app, ToDo8. And to pay $4.99 to do so. They are discontinuing support for ToDo6.
I find this simply
obnoxious. If they want to stop upgrading the original app existing users should be allowed to get the new ToDo8 for free.
I will no longer buy apps from Appigo.
This 1 star rating is for the extra money this app (ToDo 8) wants me to put out after I already paid for the original ToDo app. I will use this app until the wheels fall off, so I won't be switching to ToDo 8. If this app becomes crap after the next iOS update, well, Apple has a free reminder app that I can use.
I use the ToDo app across all my devices: iPhone, iPad, Desktop and Laptop. I simply upgraded to the latest 6.x release (not to 8) and my phone will no longer synch. The others synch fine. What a letdown. Time to move on to a more reliable app and less greedy company I suppose.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 22, 2015
- Version: 6.2.4
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Appigo, Inc.
- © 2008-2013 Appigo, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Todo Cloud Premium$1.99
- Todo Cloud Premium$19.99
- Todo Pro One Year Premium Account$19.99
- Todo Pro One Month Premium Account$1.99