** Over 2 million happy kids color with Toonia Colorbook. Boost your kid’s creativity with new coloring options and additional coloring pages. **
Read some awesome reviews by leading review websites:
- “Toonia Colorbook is one of our new favorite coloring books for toddlers and preschoolers.” - Top Kids Apps
- “This is a cute and fun coloring book option for kids that gives them plenty of themes and pages for free.” - App Picker
- "There are lots of rubbish digital-colouring apps available for iPad. Thankfully, Toonia Colourbook looks like one of the good needles in the App Store haystack." - Apps Playground
Toonia Colorbook turns your device into a beautiful coloring book for kids, helping them develop concentration skills, motor skills and eye-hand coordination as well as creative thinking, all without making a mess! It includes 160 beautifully designed coloring pages in 20 different themes. Each theme comes with a selection of more than 100 beautiful colors and patterns for your children to discover and combine in any way they like.
Toonia Colorbook also supports multi-touch so your kids can color together with friends or siblings and learn about the importance of cooperation and the joy of sharing. When finished you can save, share and print your works, or shake the device to start over. If you prefer to color on paper you can also print out blank coloring pages.
• Discover 160 beautiful coloring pages, from simple to more challenging.
• Color within the lines or turn off easy mode to allow coloring outside the lines.
• Be creative and combine wonderful patterns and colors.
• Color together with friends or siblings with a multi-touch support.
• Recolor pages as many times as you like or shake your device to start over.
• Save, share and print your works or print out blank coloring pages.
• Child-friendly interface. In-app purchases and sharing are locked so children can't access them.
• No third-party advertising.
• Relaxing music and colors.
• No rules, no limits, color anyway you want to.
• Suitable for all ages.
We are dedicated to creating premium apps for children that are educating, amplifying creative skills, and providing unique ways for kids to express themselves. We take kids privacy very seriously. Our apps do not collect any personal information.
Thanks for dowloading our app! If you like it, we would be very happy if you would give us a positive review in the App Store. If you encounter any issues, though, please contact us at email@example.com before leaving a bad review. We're quick to respond and fix any problems.
Visit us: toonia.com
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/TooniaApps
Follow us: twitter.com/Tooniaapps
Have you noticed a cute cat finding its way into the app?
His name is Cozy the Port-a-Cat. Cozy is the mascot of the American Childhood Cancer Organization, one of America's largest grassroots non-profit organizations at the front lines of the fight against childhood cancer. They are dedicated to providing critical support, education and comfort to families faced with this difficult journey. Including Cozy in Toonia's Colorbook is our way of showing support and appreciation of their work.
Big THANKS for using Toonia Colorbook.
If you have any questions or suggestions please reach out to email@example.com. Happy coloring!
Ratings and Reviews
Great for any age child!!
I am a 28 year old mother of two. My older son is soon to be 9 and has special needs and I LOVE that he is always all smiles when I let him color using the Colorbook app. It is easy enough for him to use and even my 1 year old absolutely loves to be able to join him and color too. It is so handy when out and about to keep the little one occupied during errands or out to eat. And I will not lie, I've caught myself color of few of the adorable pictures from time to time, especially during nap time in between my games. Lol. It is so cute and easy to use. My boys love it and so do I. Now if only the addons weren't so expensive. I try to make it a point not to pay for apps except maybe a dollar here or there but $13 to add a better color range and some more drawings? Still a bit undecided on that but lately it has gotten very tempting when the babies lip comes out cause he colored all the other pictures for mommy. 😇😊
This app is just the best thing that ever happened to me whoever made this app I love you best person person in the world whoever made this app best person
I love to color on the app thanks people I love you amazing people the best people 5 stars amazing love this app please read this review it would make me so happy and I’m sure this review would make you so happy I love this app thanks for creating it Amazing people I love this app and you are just the best app creator Keep making amazing apps like this one and jus this is the best app goodbye my friend I love this app btw if u couldn’t tell
All is good
Cute pictures and apps for young age is hard. As a mom I’m 35 though I got some to handle. My two girls Britney and Ava are twins. And my boy Luke who is not so good with coloring. Luke wanted to try it even though he’s 13. He used easy mode at first but then he got hard mode. So he was at a higher age level. We bought it for 13 dollars for all pictures. But.... that is much it should be five dollars. My girls got there own tablet and I don’t want to pay twice. You should make a way to connect on other devices
- 3fs racunalniski studio d.o.o.
- 68.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 3fs d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Home, School & Ecology pages $1.99
- Holidays, Birthday & Get Well $1.99
- All colors, patterns & pages $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.