Top Camera - HDR, Slow Shutter, Video, Photo Editor
By Lucky Clan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* iOS6, iPhone 5 fully supported
Now with VIDEO ZOOM, CLARIFY and NOISE REDUCTION! Sample movie with zoom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ-vlyUgUp0
Create beautiful photographs using this full-featured camera app designed for the advanced photographer, the beginner and everyone in between.
It combines features found in numerous camera apps and a few unique features and displays them in a no-nonsense, easy to use interface that allows you to concentrate on your creative side. An excellent HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature, VIDEO RECORDING, amazing SLOW SHUTTER mode and the use of FOLDERS for file management make it unique. Folders, sharing, editing and effects add a whole different dimension you enter when you are finished in the full-featured shooting mode.
*** FEATURES ***
App was designed in cooperation with Artist / Photographer, David Scott Leibowitz to bring you the highest quality in every detail.
* portrait and landscape orientation supported
* file sharing integration
* save images to the internal gallery, in system 'Photos' or in both
In shooting mode, the app provides a host of visual aids to help you take the best photograph possible - quick, intuitive controls, two visual indicators , one to define focus, the 2nd indicator to define exposure, and many more.
* "Volume" button shutter
* "Sound" activated shutter
* Video recording (iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 4g+)
* Video zoom - full resolution, no frames dropped, no quality decrease!
* LIVE ADJUSTMENTS: contrast, brightness, saturation, temperature
* Burst - rapid burst (about 6 photos per second) for low and medium quality
* HDR - Auto and Manual mode available with using align algorithm
* SLOW SHUTTER - Auto, Manual and Light trail modes with exposure control
* FOLDERS - organize your photos into folders. You can create new folder, delete, reorder, export, change names and move photos from one folder to another.
* Zoom slider
* AWB/Focus/Exposure lock
* Screen Button
* Virtual Horizon
* Exposure box
* Focus Box
* Video recording, HDR, slow shutter are available on iPhone 3GS or later, iPod Touch 4g or later
3. PHOTO GALLERY
Clicking the picture icon in the lower left corner brings you into the world of Folders, Viewing, Editing and Sharing. When you enter this section of the app, you see the contents of selected folder.
* Export - paste image to clipboard, export to photos or send by e-mail
* Share - send one or more images to FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PICASA, YOUTUBE, DROPBOX or FLICKR.
* Add new photos - import from 'Photos', paste from clipboard or duplicate selected image
* “Select” mode - when you switch to select mode you can quickly select many images, and then delete them, change folder, send by e-mail, share on Facebook/Twitter/Picasa/YouTube/Dropbox/Flickr, export to 'Photos' and copy to clipboard
* Reduce video size
“View” button, or double tap on thumbnail will bring up the folder’s images for fullscreen viewing and also give you info options to see the photo’s metadata including a GPS map view.
* full resolution preview
* display image info
* display GPS location in Maps
5. PHOTO EDITOR
Tap on “Edit” button to open powerful photo editor. Here you can crop an image, fix your common photo problems like bad lighting, low contrast, fuzzy colors, apply special effects and add frame.
* crop - free mode, keep ratio, square, 2x3, 3x4, 9x16, golden proportions
* rotate - rotate 90 degrees left/right, flip horizontal/vertical
* adjust - use sliders to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, improve (definition, sharpen), temperature, tint, shadows, highlights
* effect - 72 amazing effects: clarify, fake-hdr, sketch, auto contrast, sepia, greyscale, retro, grunge, lomo, cross process, NOISE REDUCTION and many more
* borders - add simple border, vignette or edge blur
What's New in Version 4.82
- if app does not have access to "Photos", but Autosave is set to "Photos", alert popup is displayed
Great for People with Low Vision
I have low vision. This application is extremely easy to use for people with low vision. The menus have excellent contrast and are easy to see but people like me. The camera has excellent features that provide tailoring to the photographic experience the edit to his excellent. As mentioned, menu items have excellent contrast manner extremely easy to see why the person with low vision. The Apple applications have abandoned people with low vision. Their menu icons are extremely thin against a light background. Fortunately this application has avoided going down that path.
I was frustrated with the camera not saving any of the exposure settings so I clicked the button to submit feedback. Well after detailing the problem and making some suggestions, the app completely locked up without any way whatsoever to click the submit button or anything. I came back to the app probably 3-4 times over an hour and still stuck so I had to delete it completely. I don't know if I'm going to reinstall it or not, right now I'm really disappointed and basically wasted the 2.99 on something that looks really cool but isn't near up to the caliber I was expecting. Hopefully you all have better luck.
Camera OK, video stinks
I like this a lot as a camera, but when I use video mode, the Record/Stop button isn't responsive for any but the shortest videos (maybe less than 30 seconds). For 2-3 minute videos, pressing the button does nothing--the time counter continues to count up. So of course you press it again. Still counting up. Then it crashes and you lose your video. May continue to use camera, but I'm removing this app from my home screen as my default camera replacement.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 07, 2013
- Version: 4.82
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish
- Seller: Sylwester Los
- © Lucky Clan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.