Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution
By BBC Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official BBC Top Gear Game!
Millions have downloaded Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution. With incredible visuals, loads of outrageous cars, iconic world locations, endless and mostly ridiculous customizations and truly unbelievable stunts, it’s everything you’d expect from the Top Gear team.
Want to balloon hop a motor home to clear the Grand Canyon? Use your sports car and escape Alcatraz by leaping as far as you can and landing on a barge? Speed through a roller-coaster on a New York skyscraper with a cow on your pickup? You can do all this and more in Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution.
• Endless vehicle customisations to tweak your car performance to any scenario
• A fantastically responsive, intuitive driving experience
• Fantastic iconic locations from around the world – Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbour, New York, Moscow, London and China
• Tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter
• The game is free to play and in-app purchases are available for extra Gold Nuts, Permits and Stig Dollars if you can't wait.
For all the latest news on the game follow us on Twitter @TopGearSSR
This App contains:
- links to selected social media sites
- in-app purchases that cost real money
- push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
What's New in Version 3.9
We've been tinkering under the hood and making improvements to the game.
If you like the game please rate it.
Banking guy is a good day for a few days and I'm just like going to the gym game and of the day year and the I have a great way for a few years back on my way home from work to be the first half of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a while ago but the fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the year of high quality of life and the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home and the other hand is the only thing that would make it a
There should be no more waiting for permits
I think we have to wait for permits for to long also the steering isn't that good to tell the truth but it's a good game also the upgrades cost way to much coins and most of the stuff that costs money costs a lot of real money so I think you creators should make it a little cheaper for us players thanks for your support lol hahaha just fix the game to give us more permits and...
It's just okay.
At first it's entertaining because there's a lot to do. Once you've done most of the stig trials it just goes downhill from there. Most of the missions are overly simplistic and stupid. Like drive in a straight line and jump a ramp. Yay... Or run over tool boxes for 100 yards. Exciting... It's really lame whenever you get down to it. The graphics are bad and the controls are even worse. It would be great for young children or something, but adults will only find enjoyment for a short period of time. Trust me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 156 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BBC Worldwide LTD
- © BBC Worldwide 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Nuts Value Pack $2.99
- A Few Permits $0.99
- Unlimited Permits$4.99
- Pack of 100 Permits$0.99
- Stig's Doubler$1.99
- Pack of 1,500 Gold Nuts$0.99
- A Pile of Gold Nuts $4.99
- A Sack of Gold Nuts $9.99
- Pack of 2,250 Gold Nuts$0.99
- Pack of 5,000 Gold Nuts$2.99