Top Gear: Stunt School
By BBC Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you strapped a jet engine to a racing car would you be able to make it jump 100ft into the air? Possibly... and in Top Gear Stunt School you can try this plus loads more ridiculous stunts. There are over two billion different combinations of upgrades and add-ons that you can use to modify your car to try to beat the challenges!
• 60 unique physics-based stunt challenges to complete, with 20 additional “sandbox” challenges.
• Unparalleled level of car customization! Fully customize 9 iconic car types with unlockable upgrades that change how a car drives, like jet engines, monster truck tires, armour plating or cargo wagons – over 2 billion different combinations!
• Have the Stig test any car you customize on the official Top Gear Test track, then race to beat his time.
• Challenge your friends directly to beat your stunt scores and race times with any car you create.
• A wide variety of Game Center and OpenFeint achievements that reward experimentation and driving skill.
Brand new content packs: 'Up, Up and Away' and 'Supercharged Powerrr'
Unlock 'Up, Up and Away' now - this pack includes three brilliant new challenges and the brand new Sports Coupe vehicle and Helicopter Blades attachment.
Unlock 'Supercharged Powerrr'. This monster power pack gives all your customiseable parts unlimited fuel. Enjoy! **Once purchased you can find the new part in your Engines menu**
Also available: 'Defying Gravity'
This content pack includes 3 new challenges and a turbo-charged off-road vehicle: The Mud-Plugger.
Other Top Gear Apps include the Cool Wall app, the Who is the Stig app and Where’s Stig. We’ve also just launched the Cool Wall app for the iPad.
Stay up to date on Top Gear news:
Like us: www.facebook.com/topgear
Follow us: www.twitter.com/BBC_TopGear
Sign up for the Top Gear newsletter: http://on.fb.me/arpMAP
Technical Support: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3.2
-Improvements to performance across all devices
DLC's deleted need restore
I paid extra for the dlc's but then I needed a new iPod after my friend broke the other. Now I can't restore my previous purchases. I also see that other people r having the same problem. I gave it 2 stars because I love the game but you need to show that you care about your customers by fixing one problem. Once this is fixed I will write another review with an opinion on how good the game is and their customer service is. I'm sure many other people will be happy too. Afterwards I may continue purchasing your apps, as I do enjoy them.
This game is great there is tons of things to do and the dlc is worth it there are many car combinations and free roam around a stunt filled top gear test track you can make super flying cars And go over speeds of 400 mph! Only if you try hard enough though 😉
Hay if you need to restore a purchase just try to buy it and it will say you have already bought this would you like to install or sum thing like that I had to do it five times
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2012
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 83.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BBC Worldwide LTD
- © BBC Worldwide
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Defying Gravity$0.99
- Up, Up and Away Content Pack$0.99
- Supercharged Powerrr$0.99