Tortuba: Logbook & Fish Guide
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tortuba is a logbook you will love to fill, with its playful and simple design.
It integrates a Guide Store where you can purchase localized guides by professionals, with verified dive sites, common species and a pack of photos you can collect and use in your logbooks to tell beautiful stories.
More than a logbook, it helps you identify marine species and tell your stories of underwater encounters, whether you were snorkeling or scuba diving.
You don’t need to create yet another account if you don’t want to.
You can even keep your paper logbook along with this one if you don’t feel like replacing it just yet and use it for the offline species database.
We want you to keep beautiful memories of those fascinating marine species, have fun collecting them and be proud to share them.
Why? Because that’s the best way to inspire people, bring the Ocean to them and raise awareness about the marine species you so dearly care about.
You can make a difference with your dives, we’ll help you.
Don’t just keep your dive number growing, keep the number of people you inspired growing too.
- Simple and playful design
- Works offline
- Lots of parameters: duration, depth, air, site, buddies, conditions and much more
- Ask teammates/instructors to sign your logbook and take a picture of their stamp
- Identification of 10 000 species per type / body shape, scientific or common name
- photos that you can use to illustrate your logbook and always remember the species you encountered
- Writing coach - let the toothy William Shakespeare help you remember and put together your memories
- Always remember the fish you saw, and where you saw it - you can even give them nicknames if you got really familiar (well, we often do… are we crazy?)
- Add teammates (or anyone really) to your dive - even if it’s just a nickname
- Sync with your profile on www.tortuba.com and share your dives on your favorite social media and/or create dives from your dive computer
DID YOU EVER…
- meet the writer’s block, or entirely give up writing your logbook?
- forget what the fish you enjoyed so much was called, or even looked like?
- want to take a short break at work and immerse yourself in your last souvenirs?
- come back with 10.000 photos & videos without knowing what to do with them?
- wish you didn’t have to carry 10kg of books to identify fishes?
- want to know where to spot a given fish?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should give Tortuba a try :)
So much stuff we’ll make your jaw drop.
Unless you’re a shark. We don’t mess with sharks jaws.
WE LOVE TO HELP AND IMPROVE
Use the feedback button in the app to chat with us any time.
FEEL LIKE YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE?
Tell us if you have photos that could be used to illustrate some of the species that lack a good portrait.
What's New in Version 3.0.5
Maintenance update, nothing special this time :)
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 08, 2017
- Version: 3.0.5
- Size: 158 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Goodwhale
- © Goodwhale
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lembeh Strait$9.99