Track all your credit cards, bank accounts and cash in one place. Toshl Finance helps more than 2 million people keep track of their personal finances. Know your finances. Have fun!
"Of all the apps for monitoring spending, one of the hardest to beat is Toshl Finance.” - New York Times
"Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” - BBC
Winner of The Europa award for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Easy data entry
- automatically connect over 9000 different bank accounts in the United States and Canada, credit cards or financial services. Available connection include; Chase, Bank of America (BofA), Capital One, Charles Schwab (SCHW), Citi, HSBCnet, PNC, SunTrust, TD Bank, US Bank, Wells Fargo, PayPal, Wealthfront, Betterment, Coinbase, Bitstamp and others. More financial institutions in other countries are coming soon.
- quick & easy manual expense entry in only 4 taps. Tip calculator included.
- use any currency. Almost 200 currencies with always fresh exchange rates are supported, including 30 cryptocurrencies.
- add rich data to entries: multiple tags, financial account, location, description, repeats, bill reminders with notifications, photos. Photos are great for keeping receipts, warranty info and expense reporting.
- import data from your online bank files (CSV, Excel, QIF, QFX, OFX etc.) in the toshl.com web app
- big picture overview of how your money flows each month
- how much you have left to spend this month while maintaining your budget goals
- pie charts, bubble graphs, expense locations map
- budgets for all expenses or filtered by categories, tags or accounts
- budget for any time period
- optional rollover to the next budget period
- notifications warn you when you approach your budget limits
Sync with multiple mobile devices
- use on an unlimited number of devices, on multiple mobile platforms
- your data automatically syncs to all devices and the web app
- automatic backup, data is safe even if you lose your device
Syncs with the toshl.com web app
- open toshl.com on your laptop, desktop computer or tablet and use Toshl in comfort on a large screen
- automatically synced with mobile app
- extensive data visualisations with month-over-month comparisons and filtering by category, tag, location
Toshl Pro & Toshl Medici
You can use most Toshl Finance features for free forever.
We offer 2 subscription plans which unlock more advanced features.
Free - 2 financial accounts, 2 budgets
Pro - unlimited financial accounts, unlimited budgets, save receipt photos with expenses, repeat expenses, set bill reminders, unlock with fingerprint - $2.99/month or $19.99/year
Medici - automatically import data from your US or Canadian bank, credit card or other financial service. Also includes all Toshl Pro features. $4.99/month or $39.99/year
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account. If you are eligible for a trial period, the payment will be charged when the trial period has ended. If you have already used the trial period, it will be charged once you confirm your purchase here.
Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms of Service https://toshl.com/terms/
This version includes:
- Planning graphs with month-to-month comparisons of monthly balances, expenses, incomes and net worth
- fix for custom exchange rates resetting to 1 in rare cases when adding an expense
- minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for currency exchange. Weird branding
Just downloaded this app mere seconds ago so will update my review as I use it. The only thing that already throws me off is the weird one-eyed pirate bat guy & the ‘Medici’ level. Comes across like some weird illuminati witchcraft b.s. & I don’t like it. Doesn’t produce a sense of trust in your brand & when it comes to handing you the digital keys to my finances - trust is important. Just saying I don’t want the Medicis or that weird bat thing handling my money. But because after a lot of research it seems like you guys are the only app that can handle expats/multi currency ppl so I’m stuck with pirate bat for the time being. Get better branding please.
I had an account with Toshl years ago. Wanted to try it again. App would only let me sign in with either Facebook or google. Neither of which I wanted to use. Wanted to create an account just using my email, but this wasn’t accepted. When I broke down and used Facebook there were very old numbers in my account. I tried to delete the numbers or the accounts but the app wouldn’t allow that either. I must say I am very disappointed!
Expenses from bank account show delayed
According to Toshl, I haven’t spent any money in 5 days which are 5 days of inaccuracy. I was interested in this app because it appeared to make budgeting easier, but there’s nothing easy about trying to remember what you bought at Walmart a week ago.
Developer Response ,
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties. The data from your bank / card should normally come a lot faster, usually within a few hours, a day at max. Please contact us on email@example.com so we can check what happened and resolve the issue.
- Toshl Inc.
- 59.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Toshl Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Toshl Pro monthly $2.99
- Toshl Medici Yearly $39.99
- Toshl Pro $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.