Track all your credit cards, bank accounts and cash in one place. Toshl Finance helps more than 2 million people keep track of their personal finances. Know your finances. Have fun!
"Of all the apps for monitoring spending, one of the hardest to beat is Toshl Finance.” - New York Times
"Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” - BBC
Winner of The Europa award for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Easy data entry
- automatically connect over 12 000 different bank accounts, credit cards or financial services in the United States and around the world. Available connection include; Chase, Bank of America (BofA), Capital One, Charles Schwab (SCHW), Citi, HSBCnet, PNC, SunTrust, TD Bank, US Bank, Wells Fargo, PayPal, Wealthfront, Betterment, Coinbase, Bitstamp and others.
- quick & easy manual expense entry in only 4 taps. Tip calculator included.
- use any currency. Almost 200 currencies with always fresh exchange rates are supported, including 30 cryptocurrencies.
- add rich data to entries: multiple tags, financial account, location, description, repeats, bill reminders with notifications, photos. Photos are great for keeping receipts, warranty info and expense reporting.
- import data from your online bank files (CSV, Excel, QIF, QFX, OFX etc.) in the toshl.com web app
- big picture overview of how your money flows each month
- how much you have left to spend this month while maintaining your budget goals
- pie charts, bubble graphs, expense locations map
- budgets for all expenses or filtered by categories, tags or accounts
- budget for any time period
- optional rollover to the next budget period
- notifications warn you when you approach your budget limits
Sync with multiple mobile devices
- use on an unlimited number of devices, on multiple mobile platforms
- your data automatically syncs to all devices and the web app
- automatic backup, data is safe even if you lose your device
Syncs with the toshl.com web app
- open toshl.com on your laptop, desktop computer or tablet and use Toshl in comfort on a large screen
- automatically synced with mobile app
- extensive data visualisations with month-over-month comparisons and filtering by category, tag, location
Toshl Pro & Toshl Medici
You can use most Toshl Finance features for free forever.
We offer 2 subscription plans which unlock more advanced features.
Free - 2 financial accounts, 2 budgets
Pro - unlimited financial accounts, unlimited budgets, save receipt photos with expenses, repeat expenses, set bill reminders, unlock with fingerprint - $2.99/month or $19.99/year
Medici - automatically import data from your US or Canadian bank, credit card or other financial service. Also includes all Toshl Pro features. $4.99/month or $39.99/year
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account. If you are eligible for a trial period, the payment will be charged when the trial period has ended. If you have already used the trial period, it will be charged once you confirm your purchase here.
Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms of Service https://toshl.com/terms/
Added support for 3000 new bank connections around the world, bringing the total to more than 12 000. Automatic bank connections are available in many more countries, including Australia, Brazil, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Singapore, United Kingdom and many more countries.
Sign up for the Toshl Medici free 30 day trial to try them out.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and website so much. The interface is beautiful and simple, and it makes you genuinely want to manage your finances on a day to day basis. I have failed with Mint and other platforms so many times, especially with all the assumptions they force upon you to even get started (“complete” your profile with mortgage, assets, credit score, blah blah). It is so light yet powerful and is already making me feel more confident in my spending and saving.
Also the best part is that is supports sooo many global currencies, so I can currently track my expenses in JMD which is a huge blessing. 10/10 for sure.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We're very happy to hear Toshl can be of service and we'll do our utmost to keep improving the apps in the future.
Mobile app version doesn’t show items we entered
We entered expenses and revenue items on the mobile version, and they don’t even appear on the mobile version! We’ve tried multiple times to refresh (making sure we were on WiFi), but none of the entries show up. Couldn’t even tell that we’d entered them until we looked on the web version, and there they were.
This app is useless for us, since we need to keep track of the expenses on our mobile devices. Will be deleting it. :(
We did make sure there were no expenses filtered out and that no time periods were filtered out (shows all expenses, all times). Still, the mobile app on both our phones does not show the entered expenses.
Developer Response ,
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties. Given your description it's most likely that you've simply filtered out the expenses from displaying. Please tap on the top right corner (month, accounts) and make sure all financial accounts accounts are set to display (ON) and that the current financial month is selected. Your expenses will instantly show up.
If the problem persists, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
They just keep on rolling out new features. This app has been perfect for my wife and I to budget with paychecks rolling in every two weeks between 5 accounts.
I’ve been running Toshl parallel with mint for quite a while and I get a more accurate read on how much money we really have to spend based on the repeating expenses / riverflow view.
I’m even able to track my debt. Toshl is a budgeting framework that can be customized to meet your personal financial nuances.
- Toshl Inc.
- 60.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Toshl Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Toshl Pro monthly $2.99
- Toshl Medici Yearly $39.99
- Toshl Medici Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.