Track all your credit cards, bank accounts and cash in one place. Toshl Finance helps more than 2 million people keep track of their personal finances. Know your finances. Have fun!
"Of all the apps for monitoring spending, one of the hardest to beat is Toshl Finance.” - New York Times
"Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” - BBC
Winner of The Europa award for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Easy data entry
- automatically connect over 12 000 different bank accounts, credit cards or financial services in the United States and around the world. Available connection include; Chase, Bank of America (BofA), Capital One, Charles Schwab (SCHW), Citi, HSBCnet, PNC, SunTrust, TD Bank, US Bank, Wells Fargo, PayPal, Wealthfront, Betterment, Coinbase, Bitstamp and others.
- quick & easy manual expense entry in only 4 taps. Tip calculator included.
- use any currency. Almost 200 currencies with always fresh exchange rates are supported, including 30 cryptocurrencies.
- add rich data to entries: multiple tags, financial account, location, description, repeats, bill reminders with notifications, photos. Photos are great for keeping receipts, warranty info and expense reporting.
- import data from your online bank files (CSV, Excel, QIF, QFX, OFX etc.) in the toshl.com web app
- big picture overview of how your money flows each month
- how much you have left to spend this month while maintaining your budget goals
- pie charts, bubble graphs, expense locations map
- budgets for all expenses or filtered by categories, tags or accounts
- budget for any time period
- optional rollover to the next budget period
- notifications warn you when you approach your budget limits
Sync with multiple mobile devices
- use on an unlimited number of devices, on multiple mobile platforms
- your data automatically syncs to all devices and the web app
- automatic backup, data is safe even if you lose your device
Syncs with the toshl.com web app
- open toshl.com on your laptop, desktop computer or tablet and use Toshl in comfort on a large screen
- automatically synced with mobile app
- extensive data visualisations with month-over-month comparisons and filtering by category, tag, location
Toshl Pro & Toshl Medici
You can use most Toshl Finance features for free forever.
We offer 2 subscription plans which unlock more advanced features.
Free - 2 financial accounts, 2 budgets
Pro - unlimited financial accounts, unlimited budgets, save receipt photos with expenses, repeat expenses, set bill reminders, unlock with fingerprint - $2.99/month or $19.99/year
Medici - automatically import data from your US or Canadian bank, credit card or other financial service. Also includes all Toshl Pro features. $4.99/month or $39.99/year
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account. If you are eligible for a trial period, the payment will be charged when the trial period has ended. If you have already used the trial period, it will be charged once you confirm your purchase here.
Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms of Service https://toshl.com/terms/
- my financial month setting is now available in the app
- entries on automatic accounts can be deleted
- reminder option to update semi-automatic bank connections
- minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use!
I have been a long time user of Toshl and have been using it since their previous app before this new one. I was surprised I never wrote a review. I love how customizable budgeting and labeling is. The design of the app is easy and intuitive. While not as powerful as the other budgeting apps, you feel like they are growing to become a great app. They are very receptive to feedback and even keep you updated about how your feedback made a difference. I do recommend purchasing their membership program, and if you buy a three-year membership, you can choose between getting a shirt or socks for free! I wear the socks a lot to work. I recommend this to anyone. I’d love to see if they can automate interest gains for a savings account. Keep up the good work, and I can’t wait to see how far the app goes!
I love this app and website so much. The interface is beautiful and simple, and it makes you genuinely want to manage your finances on a day to day basis. I have failed with Mint and other platforms so many times, especially with all the assumptions they force upon you to even get started (“complete” your profile with mortgage, assets, credit score, blah blah). It is so light yet powerful and is already making me feel more confident in my spending and saving.
Also the best part is that is supports sooo many global currencies, so I can currently track my expenses in JMD which is a huge blessing. 10/10 for sure.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We're very happy to hear Toshl can be of service and we'll do our utmost to keep improving the apps in the future.
Great for currency exchange. Weird branding
Just downloaded this app mere seconds ago so will update my review as I use it. The only thing that already throws me off is the weird one-eyed pirate bat guy & the ‘Medici’ level. Comes across like some weird illuminati witchcraft b.s. & I don’t like it. Doesn’t produce a sense of trust in your brand & when it comes to handing you the digital keys to my finances - trust is important. Just saying I don’t want the Medicis or that weird bat thing handling my money. But because after a lot of research it seems like you guys are the only app that can handle expats/multi currency ppl so I’m stuck with pirate bat for the time being. Get better branding please.
Developer Response ,
Hey, I'm sorry to hear you don't like the Toshl monsters. Most of Toshl users are actually quite fond of them. We think it brings a little personality and fun to an otherwise pretty drab world of finance.
I'm not sure why you'd associate the Medici family with illuminati or witchcraft. They were in fact the family that contributed a lot to the development of banking around the world and were great patrons of the arts as well. More info on why Medici is called Medici in Toshl: https://toshl.com/blog/the-origins-of-toshl-medici/
Thank you for the feedback. If any questions come up as you use the app, you can contact us on email@example.com
- Toshl Inc.
- 64.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Toshl Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Toshl Pro monthly $2.99
- Toshl Medici Yearly $39.99
- Toshl Medici Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.