Total Manager – Files Archiver, Ftp / Sftp Remote Client
By Zip-Rar Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
On Sale for a limited time. Original $34.99.
Total Manager = Archiver / Unarchiver + Photo Viewer + Videos / Audios Player + Files Batch Renamer + File Info Checker + FTP, SFTP Client
Total Manager is a good alternative to Win Total Commander for Mac.
Total Manager is a powerful file manager with a classic double-window and multi-tab interface. It was not only a professional archiving app that can easily compress, extract and preview almost all archive files like ZIP, RAR, 7z and more ( Over 20 popular formats ), but also support viewing images, playing audios / videos together with basic operation such as copy, move, rename and delete files. Moreover, you can open multiple tabs and browse local directories and archives separately at the same time.
* Multi-tab Interface
You can open multiple tabs and browse local directories and archives separately at the same time. It is easy to handle files interaction, such as copy and move files between the tabs.
* Connect to a remote using FTP, SFTP easily.
* Easily edit and save documents in the preview area.
* Find any file on your disks. Fast and precisely.
* Compression and Decompression
1.EXTRACT over 20 different archive formats ranging from RAR, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip , Bzip2, EXE, PAX, MSI, Arj, Z and much more.
2. 7z, Zip, Gzip , Tar, Bzip2 could be compressed with 6 different compression levels: Fastest,fast, normal, high, maximum compression and no compression.
3. Add new files or remove any file from the existing archive.
4. Protect your data with unbreakable AES-256 encryption
5. Split large archives to several small ones.
6. Filter out unnecessary files .
7. Browse Compressed Archives in the Archiver.
8. Extract Different Files with Different Password in the Same Archiver.
* Support Numerous File Formats:
Audio and video formats:
rmvb, rm, m4v, m4a, wma, wav, wmv, mp2, mp3, mmf,
mp4, mov, mpg, mpeg, m1v, mod, 3gp, 3gp2, 3g2,
3gpp, avi, asf, ac3, aac, au, aiff, aif, ape, amr, caf, cda,
dat, dsm, dv, dts, flac, fli, flc, flv, f4v, ifo, m2ts, mts,
mxf, mkv, ogg, ogv, ogm, qt, ra, ram, tod, ts, webm,
vob, mka, mks, mpgv, mpv, m2v, dts, mac, dat, aifc, iff,
paf, sd2, irca, w64, mat, pvf, xi, sds, avr
* View the files
1. View images:
1.1. View previous and next image
1.2. Rotate and Zoom images
1.3. Display GIF images dynamically
1.4. Support browsing images by slideshow
2. Play videos and audios:
2.1. Be able to play videos and audios and set the volume of them
2.2. Support fast forward/ backward, dragging the progress bar.
2.3. Support playing all videos and audios continuously
2.4. Playback videos with full-screen
* Get File Details:
1.Get basic information of files,such as images thumbnails, file size, file type, creation time, etc.
2. Browse EXIF details of images.
3. Obtain more detailed information of audios and videos
* Display/Hide the "Hidden files" with one-click.
* Powerful Batch Renamer.
* View the Hash Value of files:
RMD 160 Hash
* Give you a complete hex dump of the file.
* Support multi-tasks. You are free to work on other files while you extract, copy or move very LARGE files.
* Support common keyboard shortcuts
* It is more convenient to use "Connect to Server" and " Go to Folder" operation which is as simple as that in Finder.
* Create a new file in the current folder. We provide you a lot of document templates and you also can add your customized file templates.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.7.0
1 File Sharing Function
2 Optimize the Search Function
3 Bugs were fixed.
4 If you like using our apps, please support us by rating / reviewing the app in the App Store. Thanks for your help.
Like the double pane file view
Good application for file management. Still rough on the edges. For example, the placement and size of the window is not preserved between launches. When the application launches it
starts about the middle of the screen, left side… Some of the conventions are a surprising (the info/preview window “closing” is unintuitive). It does the work. The shortcuts are not consistent with Norton Commander from which the applications draws some inspiration.
Great archiver, but the rest is not so convenient
There are so many double panel file manager in the market, but this one has it’s unique advances, the archiver. It’s support so many format, which is great, but the rest is not so well, it can’t lock the tab, the bookmark always disappear accidently, can’t arrange the files in groups, blah blah. So I give 4 stars just for the great archiver.
I like it, and I use it on a regular basis. It would be nice if external drives could be ejected using TM. It would also be great if files could be copied/transfered to iOS devices. Glad I got this app and I recommend it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: wu zhiqiang
- © TotalRar Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor