Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Toucan tasks is a super easy to use app that integrates: calendar + todo + notes + project management. It's available for MAC computers, iPhone and iPod touch.
Toucan has been designed to be comprehensible for experienced and not experienced users. Add/edit/delete tasks, events and notes in few seconds.
You will be instantly familiarized with the main functions of the app.
• Calendar: for important tasks. Calendar should be reviewed every day (at least in the morning and at night). With calendar you can:
- Add unlimited events.
- Add a description, a label (Toucan allows you to create up to 5 differents labels) and a sound reminder to the event.
- Check events as done.
- Postpone and cut/copy/paste events.
• Todo: for personal things to do someday. Ideally it's an empty list. Personal todo is not the place for important things, as it's recommended to be reviewed 1 or 2 times at week.
With todo you can:
- Add a description and a “star” indicating the priority (tasks are sorted by priority).
- Attach 3 kinds of objects to a task: images, files and notes.
- Check tasks as done.
• Notes: a white sheet to write notes. Ideal for sporadic remindings. Example: shopping list.
• Project management: it’s the best way to keep your projects in order. With project management you can:
- Create companies, associate products to the companies and associate tasks to the products.
- Product’s tasks have the same properties as Todo tasks so you can also attach images, files and notes to them.
- Automatically iCloud syncs with all your devices (MAC / iPhone / iPod).
- Link tasks and events: calendar events and tasks with the same description are automatically linked. You can jump with 1 only click between linked objects. Also all the edit/delete/check as done actions will be applied in cascade.
- Assign tasks (from Todo or Project management) to the calendar with 2 clicks.
- Remove massively tasks and events checked as done.
- Drop images and files into tasks to attach them.
- Move calendar events by dragging them.
- Calendar events with the pattern "http://somewebsite.com Some description" will be displayed as web links.
- Todo events with the pattern "http://somewebsite.com Some description" will be displayed as web links.
THANKS FOR CHOOSING TOUCAN TASKS, PLEASE USE THE MAC APP STORE FEEDBACK SYSTEM TO SUGGEST APP IMPROVEMENTS
What's New in Version 2.7
- Solved a mini bug in project management.