By Touch App Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Only on the App Store...
Welcome to the most complete, flexible, and cost-effective way to control everything in your home...and beyond!!!
What customers are saying:
• "This is the best app I have ever used at any cost...It does about anything you can think of...When you realize the power you have with this program you will be amazed it is so inexpensive."
• "Quite simply, this is the best remote control software out there. The power of this application is really incredible."
• "I have tried several remote apps out there and this is by far the most customizable app I have ever used. No other app I know of allows this level of customization."
With TouchControl, you can turn any iOS device into a universal network, infrared, and PC remote control! TouchControl will let you create FULLY CUSTOMIZED remote control screens for your PC, A/V and other infrared- or network-controlled devices (additional hardware required for IR control). The free Windows PC software enables running programs, executing commands, and controlling the mouse and keyboard on your Windows computer directly from your iOS device, giving you almost unlimited control. The server also natively supports the USB-UIRT for PC-based IR control.
TouchControl gives you more than any other iOS remote automation app:
• Direct device-to-device control of iTach and GC-100 network adapters (www.globalcache.com), iRTrans LAN adapters (www.irtrans.com), network attached A/V equipment, Keene IR Anywhere, Insteon SmartLinc, and more (just about anything that's network attached).
• DIrect control of automation software such as AutoHotKey, EventGhost, Girder, IRCommand2, and more.
• Mouse & keyboard control of your Windows PC, plus control of HTPC software such as WIndows Media Center, JRiver, XBMC, WinAmp, Pandora, and more.
• Monitor your Windows desktop from your iOS device using the exclusive TouchControl Screen Grabber.
• Fully customizable user interface on your iOS device.
The limits of TouchControl lie only in your imagination! The remote control screens are designed from the ground up by YOU, using graphics and design layouts that YOU provide. Once you start creating remote control screens, you'll find that just about any design you can imagine is possible!
REQUIREMENTS: A Windows PC is required to design and configure the remote control activities (screens, devices, buttons, etc.) used in TouchControl via the FREE TouchControl Server software. However, the server DOES NOT need to be running 24x7 on your network to use TouchControl on your iOS device (only required for those features that require a PC, such as running PC commands & programs, mouse/keyboard control, PC screen grabber, AutoHotKey, etc.).
Please visit http://www.touchapptech.com to learn more about the devices that can be controlled with TouchControl, and to make sure you meet the requirements. You are encouraged to visit the web site before purchasing to download and try the FREE Windows PC software and verify it works on your system.
** IMPORTANT ** All feedback is very welcome in iTunes/App Store; however, support for this app will be provided via the TouchControl website only, as there is no mechanism available to address problems reported via iTunes or the app store. If you have any problems with TouchControl, PLEASE contact support via the web site.
What's New in Version 7.3
• Offline configurations via Dropbox
• Peer-to-peer with Nearby Networking
• TextField button enhancements
• Change button font
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
• And so much more!
See www.touchapptech.com for all the updates in this release, and don't forget to download the new server!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 05, 2014
- Version: 7.3
- Size: 39.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Touch App Technologies, LLC
- © Touch App Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Global Caché$1.99