* To disable the zooming feature, in Touch Rummy go to Options and disable auto-zoom.
Touch Rummy is a tile Rummy game. Touch Rummy is fun, sometimes difficult, but always entertaining.
Play against your device or against other players using a bluetooth or wifi connection.
Other features include:
- In 3D and animating, see exactly what you're doing.
- Customizable, change the board, table, tiles and rack
- Keep score, easy insight into the last 10, the 5 best and worst and overall statistics
- Resumable, just have 30 seconds ? Start Touch Rummy, do one move and continue later
- Restrict yourself to a maximum time per turn
- Play against others on an iPod, iPhone or iPad.
- Improved support for iPhone X, preventing accidental App switching.
- Updated scores screen to better fit larger scores.
Ratings and Reviews
Just get it. Trust me.
I've always loved this game. It's just (I mean EXACTLY) like the actual physical game, but you don't have to break out the tiles and boards. I was floored when I saw that there was an update. The graphics are stunningly beautiful. The new update seems to have made everything snappier and more responsive too. It's an amazing experience that you will be hooked on in the first minute of your first game. Add free too! Kudos to the developers and their hard work.
Update screwed up the table
A great game for sure, but the latest update has made this great game no longer great. It no longer uses all the screen real estate. Drawing tiles and placing tiles just isn't smooth anymore. And why doesn't the AI show how many tiles it has left until after it has completed its turn? If I play a tile my tile count is reduced by one. The same should be for the AI.
I have played this game for years! One of my favorites! However, my main complaint is the computer generally gets his tiles worth 30 points on the board first -about 90% of the time. Frustrating!!!
- Alwin Troost
- 8.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018, Colourful Apps (previously Alwin Troost .nl)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.