Connect better when you are busy with customers, team mates and friends. Designed with busy people in mind Hi Voicemail is a free and easy way to manage voicemails.
Streamlined & Time Saving
- Centralize your voicemail activity in one app
- Never dial into a carrier's system again
- Listen to messages in any order
- One tap to save/delete messages individually or all at once
- Forward audio to yourself via email or delegate to your team
“It’s an excellent tool that helps me save time, be more productive and improve the service experience I give to my clients and customers”
Intelligent & Personal
- Create custom voicemail greetings, or choose from default messages
- For the first time use locations to automatically change your status
- Activate responses customised to your location or activity (office, gym, home, out for lunch, etc)
- Quick reply to voicemails to an unlimited number of contacts
- One tap response to incoming voicemails by pre-recorded voice or text message
- Clear indicators of what voicemails have been seen/not seen
- Keep voicemails forever- all is backed up safely and securely into the cloud
“It looks almost as if it is part of the iPhone’s operating system and works as if it were”
FREE App Features:
- Receive unlimited visual voicemails
- Unlimited voicemail notifications
- Personalise a voicemail, or use a preset greeting
PRO App Features:
- View, play and share unlimited messages
- Lots of greetings you can change instantly
- Activate greetings automatically using locations
- Forward voicemails to email automatically
- Ad Free
Call forwarding unanswered, busy or out of range calls will use your bundled minutes or be charged at your landline calling rate depending on your Mobile Carrier plan.
You must disable WiFi calling to use this service.
Privacy and Terms
Now with Siri transcription!
Ratings and Reviews
I have gone 2 years without a voicemail with my service providers through Verizon ,I have spent many hours calling the Verizon 1- 800 number and they cannot figure out why my voicemail never worked . They even tryed to get me to download their Verizon voicemail app that still didn’t work . They were dumbfounded why it would not work so I went 2 years without a voicemail .....I found your app and within one minute people were able to leave me a voice messages also this app is very easy to use thank you so much
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great feedback! We’re a small team and it makes it all worth while when we have a constructive review. 😀
Great customer service!
Great app with functions you don’t get out with the typical Voicemail app. They are always improving and I have even reached out personally to the developer and have engaged in conversations on the app and improving!
Developer Response ,
Cheers Nathan and thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We are indeed building a whole stack of new cool features- I’ll keep you posted
I can’t even deactivate!! Every time I call the number to do so it gives me the dead tone and then hangs up. And my phone is constantly showing a missed called. And I’ve deleted my call log. DO NOT get this app! If someone helps me fix it I’ll delete this review til then it sits.
- Bridge Point Limited
- 47.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Bridge Point Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Hi Voicemail Pro $34.99
- Hi Voicemail Pro $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.