By FlipSide5, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch4 is the easiest to use and most fun 4-in-a-row game on the planet!
“Touch4 is a fun, free app that lets you play the classic game....Gameplay is simple but satisfying, and Touch4 offers ample customization options, everything from different-size game boards to multiple AI skill levels.”
“4 out of 5 Stars”
Connect the same four color chips in a row to win. Play multiple levels and be challenged playing this game or play against a friend.
- Now with peer-to-peer gaming over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in iPhone OS 3.0!!
- Multi-player support over the INTERNET via WiFi, EDGE or 3G!
- Multi-player WiFi support over your WiFi LOCAL NETWORK!
- Send Instant Messages to your opponent
- 3 board sizes and 3 computer levels
- Undo, Hint and see Last Move Made supported!
- Saves wins and losses against every opponent including network and internet opponents!
- Accelerometer support; turn upside-down and watch the chips fall out the top!
- Auto-save feature to answer a phone call or check email during a game!
- See the country where your internet opponent is playing!
- Great graphics, sounds and user interface!!
What's New in Version 2.6.2
Great game to bond with kids!
FS5 has done a great job with connect 4. I am away from my 7 year old son a lot, but with this we are able to play connect 4 online together. What a good way for bonding. I am really grateful FS5 makes multiplayer games this way. My only suggestion would be to make it easier to find a specific person to play online. Sometimes when I'm trying to play my son, we have to try a few times, as it matches me with other people. Still, great game for this purpose, thanks for making it available!
Too many Internet Player bots
If you're playing net players and you see Internet Player North America, and it immediately says "Good game" or "Good move" then it's a bot. That wouldn't be so bad, but the bots are stupid. Speaking of which, the computer is too easy in 1-player mode. Connect 4 is a "solved" game, and the computer should be able to make it very, very challenging, which it doesn't. It should at least be as hard to beat as Riot99 (Hello!). I give it 4 stars anyway. Smarter netbots and 1-player mode would make it a 5.
Best connect 4 app
This is the best connect 4 clone in the app store. The only thing I wish it could do is turn off hint ability in 2 player mode because kids yell at each other for cheating.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 23, 2009
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FlipSide5, Inc.
- © 2008 FlipSide5 Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.