TouchViZ is a professional, portable VJ system for iPad.
At home or in the club, professionally or just for fun - create impressive visuals right on your iPad.
- Import up to 125 videos into your set via iTunes File Sharing or from the iPad's library
- Playback and mix two channels of video with independent playback speed control and 10 different blend modes
- Display the output on an external screen or projector using any iPad-compatible video-out adapter
- Use the iPad's front and back-facing cameras as input to integrate live footage into your set
- Record video of the app's output in real-time, and use immediately in your set or transfer to a PC later
- Apply one of 54 effect filters to each channel and the master output
- Control effect parameters using the multi-touch enabled preview area
- Preview the output in full-screen on the iPad
- Save and load your set to recall, backup or transfer sets between iPads using iTunes File Sharing
- Configure the interface layout to your preference
- 10 demo clips by hexler and pixeldelay included
- CoreMIDI support allows full control of TouchViZ wirelessly using OS X CoreMIDI Network sessions, using iPad MIDI interfaces such as iRig MIDI, iConnectMIDI, MIDI Mobilizer II, Yamaha i-MX1, or by connecting a compatible USB MIDI-controller using the iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Open Sound Control support allows full control of TouchViZ over WiFi from any application that supports OSC such as Max/MSP, PureData, Max4Live, TouchOSC and others
- Built on the latest iOS and OpenGL ES technology
Corrected external display output formatting on iOS 12
If you enjoy the app and would like to see more updates and continued development, please consider leaving a review! Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
deep options: minimal interface; useable FX *&^^ S T A B L E +resampling(!!)
in the workflow for making nice colors and textures from the everyday to playback with sounds, this app, coupled with Djaypro by algoriddim (for loops and reverse, etc) StopMotionStudio, facegoo and screen recorder, Youdoodle (for drawing, collage process and text) ...you can make pretty much whatever you want to see. oh and you can use live camera input.
i do stuff with apps that makes them crash pretty often and this one has been stable for a few years.
It's as it should be.
next step for me is learning how to trigger vids by playing music, congruent with keyboard midi channels or CC messages or maybe thru apematrix and rozetta suite sequencers?.. ///
also the photos they show here make it seem kind of glitch oriented, which it can be if you want it to be, but it's not the only direction you can move in w this app and the others i mentioned^^
more than worth the price
Thank You DEV's <333
I have messed around with a lot of live video performance effects apps. This one is by far the best one to work with in regards to features and integration with music apps like audiobus. However like ever other live video effects app it suffers one serious problem, NO 1080p or Higher resolution output.
I dont want to give such a low score on this app but the LOW recording output resolution is just so wrong! You can not record and output that recorded session to 1080p or more.
Grant it that might iPad Pro power to make such a thing happen but I have an ipad pro 2017 and I see no reason why this app is not delivering hi quality resolution in its recording output. Can yo imagine what awesome youtube music videos one could produce with this app at 1080p? Please make the next update give us options to do up to 4k video. At the very least 1080p! Please! Be the first! Roll out a solid pro quality live video effects app that we can use both in live and post production situations. Just bump up that resolution and ill bump up the star count.
Developer Response ,
Hi SMKartiat, thanks for your feedback! You can already add custom output resolutions (including 1080p) in the Settings under "Output > Resolution > Add". Support for resolutions higher than 1080p will be added in the next update (1.3.6) coming soon!
Turns your iPad into a video sampler!
I cannot speak enough for how useful this app is. It has secured life for my ipad2 and is indispensable in my video performance setup. Works great with AV out. I would love to have a way to sequence clips by tap tempo o clips just finishing and going to the next, but as it is this is the most useful and feature packed VJ app for iOS!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.