Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
A spooktacular adventure and a new regatta season await!
* Help Emma the Witch find friendly ghosts in a haunted castle!
* Grow pumpkins and produce temporary goods during the event.
* 12 thematic decorations will be available in the Store until the next update.
* A new upgradable decoration: School of Magic.
* Take in your town's spooky atmosphere with decorated homes and factories as well as unusual new citizens.
* Assemble a collection of out-of-this-world decorations in a new regatta season!
* A new task: Co-op Relay! Complete this tag-team task with other co-op members to get more points!
* A new Italian Restaurant available at level 92 along with 5 new goods.
* 3 new town expansions.
Ratings and Reviews
Addictive Never Ending Fun
Love this game and have been playing for close to a year. With steady patience you can move forward without spending $$. If you want to move through a bit more swiftly, $$ will be necessary. I have missed only a few days of play during this last year. Because of all the work that has gone into the generation of this game and for the many days of excellent play, I give it five stars.
Now … for those of us with a MacBook Pro, there has been a difficulty with the last (and perhaps last two) upgrades. In order to play the game I must shut down all running programs other than Township and then I am able to initiate Township without crashing. My fan runs constantly throughout play and I must shutdown now and then to prevent overheating. I have reported this issue and though developers are responsive and kind, there is no flinching from them simply telling me it is “normal to shut down programs that drain memory.” I do think every program is a bit much. Prior to these upgrades my MacBook could be used with no memory or overheating issues. Please fix this more than annoying difficulty.
That said, I will continue play. Marvelous game. <3
What a incredible game! Playrix never fails to deliver! The storyline, chracters, tasks, and incredible artwork make you feel as though you have entered a new world, a world in which you are the mayor! It is so funn to watch your township grow piece by piece from a small town with one cow to a crazy bustling city! Great experience in the months I’ve been playing it! Only complaint/ suggestion is that their aren’t quite as many options for buildings you can build as I would hope. In a real city, building are connected and all relate, however this game throws you random things like school, church, factories than circuses (and these can never be moved to storage!?) Especially the factories, they do not look that nice, I don’t want a steaming factory in the center of my town, just doesn’t fit the rest! I wish the “factories" looked more like actual building we see. Like the Icecream factory would just be a icecream shoppe, or at least have Icecream shop as a building you can add to your town. Just something i’ve observed, but still overall great! :)
Get’s easier as the game develops ...
When you first start the game, the barn storage space is extremely limited and it is difficult to earn sufficient coins in order to fully deveop your town and keep up with crop yeilds. However, as the game levels up, barn storage becomes more easy to expand and keeping up with town demands works out in the long run. Plus, you get support from other players in Co-Op you are in or other players within the game commmunity who are not a part of your Co-Op. This game is the ultimate game; all-in-one and family-oriented, whether you are 6 or 62 yrs, this game may just be for you!
One thing I don’t like though is that as you contiue to level up, land expansion has more requirements.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 387.7 MB
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Playrix
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.