Trade Interceptor powered by ThinkMarkets is a professional trading app offering advanced trading and analysis tool, previously available only on desktops. Trade Interceptor has been honored with the prestigious “Best Mobile Platform” Award 2012 by Forex Magnates for offering the most advanced mobile trading technology.
Robust charts & indicators
· 14 advanced chart types and over 160 intelligent indicators and drawing tools to assist your technical analysis
· Trading from the charts with touch-chart trade management functionality
· Split-screen and quad-screen views to keep you on top of the markets
· Cloud-based alerts based on prices, technical analysis tools and indicator values delivered across all devices
· Single-login and similar interface on mobile, tablet and desktop
Industry leading pricing and services
· Streaming quotes for all major Cryptocurrencies, FX, Indices, Precious metals & Commodities
· Leading the way in trading cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple & more
· Institutional prices from FCA & ASIC regulated ThinkMarkets
· Real-time professional news covering the Asian, European and American trading hours
· 24/6 multilingual customer service
Intelligent trading tools
· Economic calendar, event and data release alerts
· Traders Gym - The trading simulator for strategy back testing in a real market environment
· Trading Intelligence reports to calculate the profit factor and chance of ruin of your strategy
· TrendRisk Scanner – A powerful risk management tool that scans the market for high probability trades
Authorized and regulated by the FCA in the UK and ASIC in Australia, ThinkMarkets is a mobile first broker with significant resources in mobile trading technology.
* Traders Gym bug-fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Many currency pairs do not show correct PL
Trade Interceptor is updated on a regular basis, but it still does not fix the basic problem in Traders Gym where during open trades the P/L does not update correctly. Instead it shows P/L as zero, when clearly pips are lost or gained. It is inconsistent and works on some of the major pairs, but does not work on even some of the standard cross-currency pairs as EURCAD or EURJPY. Until then, this app should not be considered functional, and will lead to frustration.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for reporting this again - can you please contact us at email@example.com to troubleshoot further and to provide us with a screenshot of all closed trades with 0.0 P/L. Thanks, TI Client Services.
DON’T USE THIS
I paid 220 USD to learn the lesson, this app is buggy and you can’t use the One Click Trade. Because One Click trade is on the right side on this version. You can’t move it to left and it blocks the view from trade. Their support team was another joke, so was thinkmarkets’s support team.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment - as a rule of thumb one should test out a new platform with a DEMO account first, affording themselves the opportunity to learn how to use it without the costly lesson. 1) The 1-click Buy/Sell buttons can be removed from their present location if they are in the way, 2) the chart(last/present candle being printed) can be shifted to the left, if it is getting close to those said buttons and in danger of being obscured, 3) in addition floating Buy/Sell widgets can be placed anywhere on the screen with "Always on top" functionality. With any new platform there is a learning curve that can be expected - a little patience and some effort are required to get over the hump. TI Client Services
Trader Gym doesnt work again. I have updated to 3.5.8 and it still doesnt record the S/L and much more. Any idea when it will get fixed? 5 star app if it works! :(
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks reporting this. We just tested and cannot confirm your findings - S/L and T/P are functioning as they should. Please report such matters directly via the proper channel firstname.lastname@example.org, as this is not a Technical Support forum.
You may contact our Support Dept. for immediate assistance on how to set S/L & T/P, thanks. TI Client Services
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.