By Z2Live, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become Mayor of your very own Nation, as you grow a small village into a sprawling and efficient city in Trade Nations! You can play your game on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, AND on your Mac when at home. Download for FREE on both the iTunes and Mac App Stores!
Trade Nations Features Include:
- 80 Levels of content and over 100 unique Achievements to earn as you build your Nation!
- Develop Housing to grow your Nation's population!
- Harvest raw materials and refine them to create goods and amass a fortune!
- Fuel your economy by establishing Shops, which use harvested resources to create items, goods, and wares in return for Gold!
- Beautify and customize your Nation from an extensive collection of Decorations!
- Connect with friends and establish trading relationships that yield profits!
- Take part in an active Global Market where prices are driven by supply and demand!
- Expand and experience new lands, as you develop the Frontier!
- Enjoy colorful and stimulating graphics and animations!
- Easy to play and enjoyable for Mayors of all ages!
NOTE: An Internet connection is required to play Trade Nations!
What's New in Version 5.4.1
Trade Nations 5.4.1 adds support for iOS 7!
Graphics are amazingly cute. Music and sound are lovely and cute. I love sim building games and this one is great.
One little thing I might suggest is to some how hide houses and buildings so you can see the little decorations you're setting up or some make them transparent. I had some problems building roads and trees and other things and moving buildings around is a hassle because not being able to see where you are placing them.
Offline production buggy
I used to love this game and recently re-downloaded it only to find that it's super buggy now. I don't use haulers on some of my resources and often when I'm offline and return, my resources haven't increased properly. Ex: I slept for six hours last night and all of my resources that don't have a hauler had less than an hour's worth of resources built up. This makes the game kinda boring since I can't build my town if I'm not accumulating resources properly. I'll give it a week to see if it gets fixed and then I'll delete it if not; this specific bug makes the game not worth it.
Love it but there are some problems
Have been playing Trade Nations for a year and 2 months and really enjoy it. The additions that are made are really great! Wish they would allow more shops even at level 81 it does not allow more shops. I feel like it holds me back I have lost the overall days I have played this game twice. Starting to get bored with the crashes and not being able to grow my town :(
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 01, 2013
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 78.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Z2Live, Inc
- © Z2Live, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bunch of Magic Beans$0.99
- Bucket of Magic Beans$4.99
- Barrel of Magic Beans$9.99
- Trunk of Magic Beans$19.99
- Crate of Magic Beans$49.99
- Chest of Magic Beans$99.99