By Peaksware, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The on-the-go companion for triathletes, cyclists and and runners who are serious about achieving their goals.
The free TrainingPeaks mobile app syncs with your TrainingPeaks.com account to provide a complete web, mobile and desktop solution for tracking, analyzing and planning your training.
• Log your runs, rides or swims in the TrainingPeaks Calendar
• Keep track of daily stats like power, speed, distance and more
• Dash off post-workout comments for yourself and your coach
• Graph your weekly hours, distance and TSS
• View HR, power or GPS for your workouts in our Public Activity Viewer
• See how your training hours break down by sport
• Schedule training sessions from your iPhone or iPad
• Access your planned workouts and meals on the road or the trail
• Add workouts from your TrainingPeaks workout library (TrainingPeaks Coach or Premium Athlete users only)
• Share your workouts on Facebook, Twitter, e-mail or IM
Then log into your TrainingPeaks.com account to perform deeper analysis of your training, upload workouts from over 90 devices, and plan your season using a training plan or a coach. If you don’t have a TrainingPeaks.com account yet, sign up at the link below.
• This app can be used on an iPhone or iPad device with iOS 6.1 or higher
• You must have an internet connection, 3G or Wi-Fi, to use this app
What's New in Version 5.7
• Fixes for account creation
• Added the ability to view and edit your account settings, coaches can also view and edit their athlete's settings
• Added the ability to view your training zones, coaches can also view their athlete's training zones
• Added forgot password feature
• Added account creation and complete your profile
• Login screen now supports landscape mode
• Improved structured workouts
• Minor bug fixes
I am able to work with the plan I purchased to keep up with my daily training and to see where I'm going. Handy little app.
Your app is awesome. Keep up the good work. Keep adding features like reporting, metrics and other cool stuff. Thanks!
Not useful on iPad
I am unable to set my plan using the app on my iPad. It doesn't seem to be synchronized with the on-line version; I can see my plan on-line. Although, again, on-line version is not compatible with iPad. Basic functionality for "classic" subscribers is absent or not intuitively obvious.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peaksware, LLC
- © 2013 Peaksware, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.