Plan, book and manage cheap train and coach travel across 36 European countries with Trainline Europe. Buy tickets for Eurostar, Renfe, Trenitalia, Deutsche Bahn, Flixbus and more and skip queues with etickets on selected routes.
What our users say:
“By far the easiest, clearest and quickest place to book a European train ticket. This week I have booked tickets in Belgium, Holland and the Eurostar from Brussels back to the UK. Super fast, super easy!”
“Easy to use and I love that I can add my tickets to Apple wallet meaning I have everything for my holiday all in one place and easy to access. Brilliant!!”
Why Trainline Europe?
• Search, plan and book thousands of European train and coach journeys with no booking fees or hidden costs.
• Compare cheap train and coach tickets to find the best price for your journey.
• Keep your trip on track with live train times from SNCF.
• Use loyalty or discount cards from Eurostar, Thalys, SNCF, Deutsche Bahn, Renfe, Trenitalia, Italo, NS, CFF SBB and OBB to save money.
• Book in advance or on the day of travel.
• Buy tickets with Apple Pay, PayPal, Amex and all major debit and credit cards.
• Add fellow travellers to your account to book group travel in an instant.
Manage your trip in an instant:
• View upcoming journeys or print past journeys to track your expenses.
• Add journeys to your calendar and Passbook.
• Use tickets on your phone (etickets or Mobile Tickets available on selected routes) to skip station queues.
• Get your etickets as a PDF and store them on your device.
• Change or cancel your tickets within the app
• Register your personal details, plus any loyalty and discount cards, to collect points or earn rewards.
Who do we work with?
• TGV Lyria
• Deutsche Bahn
• OBB and many more…
Need a helping hand? Head to www.trainline.eu/support
FAQs – http://faq.trainline.eu
Follow Trainline Europe on social:
Blog – https://blog.trainline.eu
Twitter – @trainline_eu
Facebook – www.facebook.com/trainline.eu
Instagram – www.instagram.com/thetrainlineeurope
Small improvements under the hood
You may not notice major changes, but we've been tightening cogs and oiling springs in the background to make our app faster and more reliable, so your next journey runs smoother.
Love our app? Leave us a review and let us know your favorite features.
Have a safe and pleasant journey.
Ratings and Reviews
Easily book your train tickets at the best price.
Finally an app that’s works! And is good!!! Easy to pay and it takes literally minutes to book and seconds to pay. That is what the internet is supposed to be like!!!
No so good, won’t use it again
Well, here’s the deal. We thought it insightful to order our tickets (round trip from Paris to Vernon-Giverny and back) via Trainline and its app. First I created a profile with all the info requested, especially dates of birth for me an my wife since we’d qualify for a senior discount.
Then I closed the app/web site since we weren’t ready to pull the trigger just yet, didn’t know day and times we might like.
When we did, I logged in, my account and our info popped up and I thought I was good to go to get the round trip tickets. I did, sorta. Got an email, two separate ones for both trips. The first one, the outbound, enabled me to input a code at the kiosk at the station and print our tickets. BUT ... the return ticket kept saying “This Ticket Does Not Exist.” How nice.
After several email interactions with Trainline they tell me the return ticket is a different ticket from the first, outbound ticket and that this second one cannot be printed at the train station kiosk. Now why would that be since I made both reservations at the same time during the same login? Odd, huh?
So we go back and forth and they say print the ticket out in A4 format (okay, I know that one) but, of coure, walking around Giverny, well, I don’t have nor do I carry a printer.
Then they said they couldn’t simply cancel this ticket and issue another because this 2nd ticket didn’t allow it - the first one did - again, why did I get issued two different tickets with the same profile for both tickets, ticketed at the same time?
No way to resolve this walking around France so we simply purchased another set of tickets ...
... and give the company a single star which is more than it deserves.
- Capitaine Train
- 70 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2017 Capitaine Train SAS
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.