Traktor DJ for iPhone
By NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The world’s #1 pro DJ software brings high-impact DJing to iPhone. Touch your tracks and create stunning mixes in seconds.
"Incredibly well designed and packed with great features." (WIRED)
"It's wonderfully tactile and a lot of fun." (The Guardian)
"Traktor DJ brings real DJ tools to the masses." (The Verge)
"They worked on every little detail to get the app just right." (Loop Insight)
///ABOUT TRAKTOR DJ
- Revolutionary DJ app by Native Instruments – makers of the leading pro DJ software
- Touch the groove using familiar iOS swipe and pinch gestures
- Familiar DJ mixer layout with crossfader, 3-band EQ, and filter on each channel
- Direct access to your iTunes music library from TRAKTOR DJ
- Stylish waveform display allows for simple looping and ultra-tight scratching
- Ingenious use of iPhone’s compact screen real estate – swipe from one-deck focus to split-screen view
- Intelligent browser recommends songs based on compatible tempo and key
- Automatic tempo and key detection plus BPM sync for super-smooth mixing
- Notification Center gives you in-app access to tips and undiscovered techniques
- 8 built-in pro DJ effects including Reverb, Delay, and dramatic glitch effects like BeatMasher
- Audiobus integration allows two-way control of TRAKTOR DJ with other compatible apps
- Inter-app audio support allows TRAKTOR DJ to stream audio to other apps for further processing
- Plug-and-play integration with hardware controllers TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1, TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 and S4
- External mixer mode for sending individual deck outputs to separate mixer channels (if used with TRAKTOR hardware or splitter cable)
- Enhanced time-stretching, powered by élastique efficient V2 engine by zplane.development
- Flux mode – remix your tracks live, then drop back in at exactly the right moment
- Record your mixes live in high-quality on the iPhone and share with your friends
Please note: The Metadata sync feature has been removed from TRAKTOR PRO 2. It’s still possible though, to sync metadata between two instances of TRAKTOR DJ.
///HARDWARE AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Minimum requirements are iPhone 4S or higher, iPod Touch (5th generation) or higher, and iOS 7.0 or higher. Recommended are iPhone 5, or iPhone 6.
///VIDEOS AND MORE
Watch the TRAKTOR DJ intro video:
Check out the TRAKTOR DJ Knowledge Base for support information:
///ELEVATE YOUR MIX
Want to get physical with TRAKTOR DJ? Check out the 2-channel mixer, controller, and soundcard TRAKTOR KONTROL Z1:
Want total physical control for TRAKTOR DJ? Try TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 or S4. These pro-grade, all-in-one DJ systems combine with TRAKTOR DJ to unlock additional features like Beatjumps, chained effects, and Classic DJ mode with jog-wheel tempo bending (sync and keylock off).
What's New in Version 1.6.5
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Another drop: 3 stars
New: I've decided to drop my rating to 3 stars. Several months after last rating drop, still can't open iMaschine2 projects in Traktor. There is zero good reason for this. I can open iMaschine2 project in Djay2 but not in Traktor? On what planet does that make sense? Great app in many ways, but it's a glaring miss to lack that feature at this stage of the game.
This is great gear for a phone. Syncs tracks very well! Multiple cue points for each song. Awesome!
You can chop and drill all day long. You can loop. The effects are good, though not great. The interface is intuitive. The possibilities are endless.
$4.99 is a lot, but this app is probably worth it. Tons o'fun!
Battery drain no longer a problem. Fixed.
I wasn't a big fan of this app for quite a while, but I have to say that the new super sliced mode makes it kick!
.99 in app purchase, but worth it. Really makes the all easy to get the sounds I'm looking for.
Doesn't hide functionality and call it "minimalism" -- shows what you can do and makes you feel powerful, right away. Highly recommended for people new to mixing/dj'ing, especially if you're interested in cutting up and sampling things (it lets you painlessly record whatever you're doing so you can later loops!)
Enjoying this a lot I'm no pro so it's really cool that the tips are available right there. Reminds me of this one program I had on my computer bringing in the waveforms is sweeeet. Idk how to find the songs I recorded but I'm sure I can figure that out...
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Version: 1.6.5
- Size: 72.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Native Instruments GmbH
- © 2014 Native Instruments GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases