Translator ~ translate with voice
By NibiruTech Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Translates and speaks 53 languages on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
★ Quickly and easily translate words or sentences in 53 of the world's most spoken languages
★ Speaks more than 35 languages
★ Interface localized in more than 10 languages for users around the world
★ Email translations to friends, family, or yourself
★ Support for landscape keyboard for super quick translation
★ Edit existing translations to make quick and easy modifications
★ Full screen mode for translations, to user your device to show text to others
Languages supported: Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Vietnamese and many more.
Note: Integrates with Google Translation to provide quick and accurate translations and requires an active internet connection.
If you have any suggestions, problems or questions simply click the support link for a prompt response, or email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.5
1. Added support for additional text-to-speech languages: Arabic & Vietnamese
2. Dramatically improved text-to-speech quality in French, Spanish, Germany, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian
Used to be excellent, no longer!
This app WAS awesome. It suddenly quit working and gave the message ‘network error try again later’ is the message I have been getting. I used this app all the time and loved it so much that I purchased the upgrade. I thought it was a quirk with my phone and reprogrammed everything before deciding to look at the reviews to check out if anyone else were having the same issue.
Not surprisingly quite a number of people are having the same problem. Thank goodness it wasn’t my phone. I have been hoping to see an update with no luck. Until this is fixed, save your money, DO NOT PURCHASE.
Hopefully the vendor will take a look at the reviews and rectify the issue quickly.
I am very seriously considering getting a tattoo in Hebrew. I've searched online for a few months trying to find the correct translation for what I what done... With no luck. This app was reccomened to me through "genius" and I finally found the correct translation! I'm so excited! I'm going to talk with my pastor to find out if the translation is indeed correct, but from what I've seen on Hebrew sites it seems to be. Thank you for this wonderful app! =]
Needs voice recognition
The app is fast, accurate and looks good, but I wish it had a few features to make it more usable:
1. Voice recognition - at least for English. I read there is an opensource library called OpenEars.
2. Double tapping on the translation to voice it.
3. More languages for text-to-speach. Bulgarian, Hebrew, Ukranian for example are missing. SpeachLab 2.0 is great a text-to-speach library for Bulgarian.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 25, 2011
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: NibiruTech Limited
- © NibiruTech LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.