By Matthias Gansrigler
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start downloads on your Mac remotely from your iPhone or iPad.
Add links to any kind of file in Transloader on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and it will sync them to your Mac for download.
This way, if you come across a link to a Mac-app demo, a zip file or a dmg on your iPhone, for example, and want to download it, you just paste that link into Transloader for iOS and it will be synced to the Mac app where it will be downloaded, ready for when you're in front of your Mac again.
- The Mac app Transloader on a Mac with OS X Lion or later (available for purchase on the Mac App Store)
- The same iCloud account on your iOS device and Mac (available for free from Apple)
- For full functionality, iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite are required
For further information, please visit Transloader's website.
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on twitter at @TransloaderApp or @eternalstorms.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Today Widget: quickly see how your downloads are progressing on your Mac in Notification Center
- Action Extension: Add URLs from your browser more easily with Transloader's nifty extension
- Push Notifications: Get notified when a download on your Mac finishes
- Improved support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved support for iOS 8
- The URL list is now sorted by their current state
- Less calls to iCloud
- Fixed an issue where, when adding a URL in Transloader, the keyboard would disappear only after a slight delay
- Fixed a bug where the splash screen would show after a slight delay
- Cleaned up unused image assets
Please be sure to also update Transloader on your Mac!
It sends push notifications to your iPhone or iPad about finished downloads, comes with a great new look to fit in perfectly with OS X Yosemite and fixes a couple of bugs along the way.
It is available on the Mac App Store!
Thank you for using Transloader and the great feedback you've been giving me.
If you have a minute, please consider leaving a little review on the iOS- and/or Mac App Store - it would mean a lot to me.
I'd like to invite you to my blog at http://blog.eternalstorms.at or to follow me on twitter (@TransloaderApp or @eternalstorms) if you'd like to follow the development process of my apps or get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of them.
Thank you kindly,
Needs an update
Keeps crashing, unable to actual use the app. I have purchased the Mac app, but since I can't use the ios app, it is useless. Hopefully there will be an update soon. Currently have an iphone 4S, running 7.1.2. Maybe users with newer iPhones will have better luck.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Matthias Gansrigler
- © 2015, Eternal Storms Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.