Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Bring Trello to Mac in a dedicated workspace. The Trello Desktop App features native notifications, powerful enhancements and more - away from the distractions of your browser.
Stay productive with a beautiful minimal interface that doesn’t get in the way of your work.
Create new cards instantly from anywhere with a Quick Add window.
Get notified whenever there’s new activity in any of your Trello boards.
Work on multiple boards at once with multiple windows.
Set a global shortcut that opens the main window from anywhere.
Navigate between your starred boards with a quick shortcut.
Use Touch Bar to view starred boards, create new cards, and open new windows.
All Trello shortcuts work just like the web, including keyboard shortcuts, drag & drop and more.
Some useful Trello shortcuts:
Ctrl+Alt+Space - Open Quick Add window to quickly create a card (customizable)
Cmd+Shift+N - Create another window
Right-click on card - quick edit menu
Cmd+Alt+C - Copy URL of current open card or board
Cmd+Alt+V - Open any Trello card or board by pasting it into the app from your clipboard
Cmd+Alt+T - Open app from anywhere (customizable)
Cmd+1-9 - Quick access to your Starred Boards
Cmd+Shift+B - Open Boards page
Cmd+D - Open Default Board
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
- Fixed an issue causing instability after using some Power-Ups
- Fixed an issue causing crashes for some users
- More fixes and updates
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy and less performant than on the web
The main reason to use a standalone app of something you can get in the web browser is that it should be more performant and feel more native than in the browser. This app needs some real work still as it’s neither. It actually seems like it’s just a webview inside an application window, because it gives me the exact same “disconnected from server for too long, please reload” messages I get on the web - unlike the iOS app which has great offline capability.
It is also SLOWER and buggier than the web - we’re talking ASANA SLOW, which was the original reason I ditched that and started using Trello... Switching from the list view to the calendar view is particularly buggy. Sometimes it doesn’t work, or there’s a several second lag during which I’ve clicked again three times and then it flashes back and forth the number of times I’ve clicked once it catches up. This is not a computer processing speed issue - I regularly edit videos and photos with less lag than the Trello app.
Please make a native app that is actually performant - it’s clear to see you’ve just thrown a web view into an app and put it up on the app store to get another marketing touch point to make users sign up. It’s lazy and below Trello’s normally high standards.
This app is good. Its very similar to the website though. Its nice to have an app now on the desktop. But it woudl be great if there were more features. Like drag and drop in the boards menu so you can move boards from one team to another, etc. Also its just a bit clunky still. I love trello, use it on my phone and comptuer. Its getting there slowly but surely. Could use some upgrading a bit though. I wish they had a bit more of a way of creating a difffernt type of board. Love the pictures and video links elmetns though. Like instad of just having the dorp down lists having the option to do like a general note pad on one would be great where you can keep typing rather than just bubles or have to open the note and do description. Love the pictures and video links elements though. That way I could move fully off Notes as well and use this for things like journaling ideas etc. As of now its really jsut great for vision boarding and lists. Calander things too but this is a bit clunky. Its more of a reminder option thats kinda nice but i dont use it much the way its set up.
This app is good, but a few small features could make it great!
I am an entreprenuer, freelance designer, and business consultant. I rely on technology to keep in touch with teams/clients while working any and all of my projects. Like a lot of poeple I found trello when looking for free alternatives to similar apps. I figured it would fit my needs, but didn't expect much. Trello by far is better than I expected. Even witout upgrading to any of the paid options, I find Trello is way more useful than I ever thought it would be. It is really easy to navigate and understand and within a day of setting up my account, I recieved emails in my inbox with videos on how to get the most out of the app. I strongly recommend trello to anyone who needs to organize to-do lists, task, project guidelines, etc. with a team of 2 or more people.
Though I love Trello, there are a few things preventing me from rating it 5 stars:
1) Though it provides excellent push notifications to my mac, I wish that I was able to add a trello widget to notification center in MacOS. It would be a bonus if it were an iOS widget as well, but I would rather have one for mac.
2) There is no menu bar icon. Having a quick glance access in the menu bar would be AMAZING.
All in all, this app and service is great. If you need to colaborate on any projects in the near future, you need to give Trello a try.
- Trello, Inc.
- 119.9 MB
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trello, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.