Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Astonishing - 5/5 - This is probably the best bike game you will ever come across. Get it. It's worth it - WHATCHUGOT"
Explore a vast world on your motorcycle. Compete against your friends on Global Leaderboards. Master physics-based tracks to challenge the world's top riders for the best times. Race your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and unfairly addictive tracks!
Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based RACING game on your iPhone!
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Physics-based racing FINALLY PERFECTED for the touch screen!
CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
RACE your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and UNFAIRLY ADDICTIVE TRACKS!
"Finally, a proper Trials game on my iPhone." – Touch Arcade
"Looking like the real deal." - Pocket Gamer
With Trials Frontier, award-winning developer RedLynx brings its best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series to mobile for the first time.
Built from the ground up for touch-based controls, Trials Frontier combines the AMAZING, physics-based gameplay of Trials with a big, bold world of adventure.
YOU WANT FEATURES? WE GOT MAD FEATURES!
- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Trials Frontier controls and physics are unrivaled on iOS!
- More MISSIONS than you can shake a stick at! You’ll be doing some SERIOUSLY CRAZY STUFF on that bike!
- Help your village grow and prosper (developer note: There are no crops to plant or sell, only CRUSH with your tires!)
- A HUGE WORLD with more than 50 hours of gameplay
- A HILARIOUS story line that makes LITTLE SENSE!
- 10 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in!
- Complete and flip your way through more than 250 challenging missions!
- Compete on more than 70 UNIQUE TRACKS!
- COLLECT MAD LOOT and UPGRADE your bike!
- IMPROVE every building in your village to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!
- LEVEL UP your rider and REAP THE REWARDS!
- 9 bikes across 3 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths - UPGRADE ALL THE THINGS!
- PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
- Are you a competitive person? Then don’t download this game!
- Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!
- The A.N.B.A. system will find PERFECT matches for you to CRUSH WITH YOUR THUMBS!
- We’ve spent YEARS making the BEST RACING GAME for iPhone ever and we plan to keep it that way! Expect to see HUGE updates with NEW FEATURES & NEW CONTENT at any and all possible moments!
- Tired of “Always On” games requiring constant internet connection to play? So are we! Race to your hearts content with NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. For the best possible Trials Frontier experience, use these recommended devices. Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Disclaimer : PLEASE NOTE! Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time. For more information on setting device restrictions go here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Join Trials Community!
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Any feedback? email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take part in the ultimate adventure with the official Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation update for Trials Frontier.
Race as an IMF agent against the rogue members of the Syndicate in an attempt to bring balance to the world and build a brand new piece of super-secret racing equipment: The Agent Bike.
Not a great update.
This new "shove Mission: Impossible down your throat for 46 days" update is seriously lame. The music in the map screen completely kills the feel of the game, the new bike is horribly cumbersome, and trying to get 50 (!) blueprint pieces to unlock the (lame) bike is such a stupid challenge, that I just want to pass by all that stuff to play the regular missions. But, oh no! Sometimes I have to play a movie mission just to get to the prospector mission on the same track. Not cool.
If this promo was around for a week, I'd be totally cool with it. But more than a month? Come on, guys. This is overkill. I've seen all the Mission: Impossible movies, and is is actually making me want to see it LESS. I'm sure after hearing that song every morning during my daily play session, I'll be very turned off to the whole idea of seeing it. Hopefully after this, you'll create something more akin to the stellar winter update.
Dropping my 5 star rating to 3 for now. And this is from a player who's in the top 0.6 percent.
Decent graphics fun physics
Good times are had by all. Join one and all in basking in the glory of a side scrolling dirt bike riding game! Even though each level is basically the same the mind numbing repetitive nature gives you a sense of coming home again and again just like a sad man opening the door each day to his house from his soul crushing low wage job to see the face of the woman he settled for and married because that one girl in college you truly loved gave up waiting for you to stand up and be a real man. You still see her on Facebook smiling with some guy not you so you drowned your sorrows in a wonderful game like Trails Frontier and your live finally has meaning. Yeah it's that good! (Was a good game then they updated it so you can't enjoy it at all if you intend to play it for free, or haven't gave the game cash lately. Think of it like a partner that doesn't have a job but has a obsessive need to buy expensive outfits. She tells you she would be with you no matter how much money you have but if that Coach purse she wants doesn't end up on her arm your type of bedroom entertainment becomes nonexistent)
I remember when this game first came out you would get gems regularly when you spin the wheel. Now days your lucky if that even happens. I recently started using tap joy to get free gems. But when you get on the game you get nothing. Contacted tap joy and they say it has been rewarded, well guess what no it has not. Don't allow your app on tap joy if your not going to give the rewards you greedy pigs. Also this new mission impossible is exactly as stated. Mission impossible, you can end up racing all day and not even getting one single piece to the bike, and it don't matter where you start the wheel because you will end up getting the same item 5 to 10 times in a row like really? This game is rigged and made by a bunch of typical cheaters. Let's not forget them bike upgrade that cost outrageous amounts of gold just for 1 upgrade. Overall just because of these facts it makes the game un fun and pointless after a while unless your willing to fork out some $$$$
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 16, 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 89.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Trials Frontier, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems$4.99
- Special Starter Pack$2.99
- Special Starter Pack$0.99
- Knapsack of Gems$9.99
- Bag of Coins$4.99
- Pro Player Bundle$4.99
- Mouthful of Coins$9.99
- Village Hero Bundle$2.99
- Cartload of Gems$19.99
- A Pack of Golden Tickets$0.99