Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Astonishing - 5/5 - This is probably the best bike game you will ever come across. Get it. It's worth it - WHATCHUGOT"
Explore a vast world on your motorcycle. Compete against your friends on Global Leaderboards. Master physics-based tracks to challenge the world's top riders for the best times. Race your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and unfairly addictive tracks!
Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based RACING game on your iPhone!
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Physics-based racing FINALLY PERFECTED for the touch screen!
CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
RACE your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and UNFAIRLY ADDICTIVE TRACKS!
"Finally, a proper Trials game on my iPhone." – Touch Arcade
"Looking like the real deal." - Pocket Gamer
With Trials Frontier, award-winning developer RedLynx brings its best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series to mobile for the first time.
Built from the ground up for touch-based controls, Trials Frontier combines the AMAZING, physics-based gameplay of Trials with a big, bold world of adventure.
YOU WANT FEATURES? WE GOT MAD FEATURES!
- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Trials Frontier controls and physics are unrivaled on iOS!
- More MISSIONS than you can shake a stick at! You’ll be doing some SERIOUSLY CRAZY STUFF on that bike!
- Help your village grow and prosper (developer note: There are no crops to plant or sell, only CRUSH with your tires!)
- A HUGE WORLD with more than 50 hours of gameplay
- A HILARIOUS story line that makes LITTLE SENSE!
- 10 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in!
- Complete and flip your way through more than 250 challenging missions!
- Compete on more than 70 UNIQUE TRACKS!
- COLLECT MAD LOOT and UPGRADE your bike!
- IMPROVE every building in your village to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!
- LEVEL UP your rider and REAP THE REWARDS!
- 9 bikes across 3 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths - UPGRADE ALL THE THINGS!
- PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
- Are you a competitive person? Then don’t download this game!
- Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!
- The A.N.B.A. system will find PERFECT matches for you to CRUSH WITH YOUR THUMBS!
- We’ve spent YEARS making the BEST RACING GAME for iPhone ever and we plan to keep it that way! Expect to see HUGE updates with NEW FEATURES & NEW CONTENT at any and all possible moments!
- Tired of “Always On” games requiring constant internet connection to play? So are we! Race to your hearts content with NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. For the best possible Trials Frontier experience, use these recommended devices. Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Disclaimer : PLEASE NOTE! Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time. For more information on setting device restrictions go here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Join Trials Community!
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Any feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to take part in the ultimate adventure with the official Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation update for Trials Frontier.
Race as an IMF agent against the rogue members of the Syndicate in an attempt to bring balance to the world and build a brand new piece of super-secret racing equipment: The Agent Bike.
Not a great update.
This new "shove Mission: Impossible down your throat for 46 days" update is seriously lame. The music in the map screen completely kills the feel of the game, the new bike is horribly cumbersome, and trying to get 50 (!) blueprint pieces to unlock the (lame) bike is such a stupid challenge, that I just want to pass by all that stuff to play the regular missions. But, oh no! Sometimes I have to play a movie mission just to get to the prospector mission on the same track. Not cool.
If this promo was around for a week, I'd be totally cool with it. But more than a month? Come on, guys. This is overkill. I've seen all the Mission: Impossible movies, and is is actually making me want to see it LESS. I'm sure after hearing that song every morning during my daily play session, I'll be very turned off to the whole idea of seeing it. Hopefully after this, you'll create something more akin to the stellar winter update.
Dropping my 5 star rating to 3 for now. And this is from a player who's in the top 0.6 percent.
Handles Exactly Like Trials
As an Expert player from the console version of Trials, this game performs very well. The physics are exactly like you would expect. The campaign doesn't offer any real exciting tracks, but they play well. From what I have seen, the courses are like Trials HD and are very linear. Since its a mobile game there are tons of IAP. Upgrading your bike can take awhile tempting you to spend real life cash to finish an upgrade. *Update* Eventually, the game becomes a waiting simulator. Each race requires fuel to participate in, but the amount of fuel you can naturally earn is small. The later races require more and more fuel, but your free refuel rate is painfully slow. The game really wants you to spend some cash. Plus the spin wheel to get mandatory mission pieces is annoying as well. It's good trials gameplay obscured by annoying business practices.
Seriously?! *PLEASE READ*
Wow. This game is great and all but seriously?! It was a great game at first but later with the candy and blueprints! The spinning isn't much of a problem at first but then you need to get a specific item for 1/3 of the quests. Every time I try to get candy or a blueprint I usually have to use 15-40 gas. Unbelievable! Another bad part is that you have a 1/4 chance of getting what you need and you need to spend diamonds to spin again. Why can't you just go to the track and the specific item you need is at the finish line, and whoever finishes first get's the item? This only applies to the quests where you need a certain item. Otherwise, this game would be better than excellent!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 16, 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 89.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Trials Frontier, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems$4.99
- Special Starter Pack$2.99
- Special Starter Pack$0.99
- Knapsack of Gems$9.99
- Bag of Coins$4.99
- Pro Player Bundle$4.99
- Village Hero Bundle$2.99
- Mouthful of Coins$9.99
- Cartload of Gems$19.99
- Bad Guy Starter Kit Bundle$19.99