Play the mobile version of the best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series, by the award-winning developer RedLynx!
Experience the ultimate SKILL-BASED BIKE RACING GAME on your smartphone and tablet!
Ride your motorcycles on extremely addictive tracks while you perform slick wheelies, crazy jumps, mid-air flips and menacing stunts!
Battle players from around the world and dominate global leaderboards on every track!
Race, explore, upgrade, and compete. Accept no substitutes!
“Looking like the real deal.” - POCKET GAMER
“Loads of depth and a neat multiplayer mode.’’ - TOUCH ARCADE
- PHYSICS-BASED gameplay that feels just right.
- A MULTIPLAYER SYSTEM with ranked seasons and new rewards!
- 250+ UNIQUE RACE-TRACKS, with new tracks added every month!
- 15+ WICKED BIKES, with unique speed and handling!
- LIVE EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS to showcase your best times worldwide!
- PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any Ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
- 250+CHALLENGING MISSIONS with more than 50 hours of story-driven gameplay in 10 gorgeous ENVIRONMENTS.
Join the Trials Community!
Disclaimer: Please Note - Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time.
Update your game for a smoother ride - we've improved the stability and removed some pesky bugs to enhance your gameplay experience!
Race in the Bunker to win some epic new Tracks and Paintjob!
Ratings and Reviews
Like its predecessors on Xbox 360 and PC, this motorcycle racer offers an exhilarating mix of wild stunts and intense challenge. Riding over treacherous chasms and around vertical loops, you’ll struggle to retain control and reach the finish line in record time. It’s a fun, well-crafted experience topped off with excellent visuals and sound.
Easy to learn, tough to master.
This game is easy to learn, but incredibly difficult to perfect. The upgrading of the bikes can be tedious, but I finished upgrading the 9 main bikes over a year ago, and still enjoy playing this game every day.
If you must binge play a game, don't play Trials. If you are like me, and can play a bit and then continue with your life, I highly recommend it.
A couple tips:
1. Be patient - upgrades can take multiple days to finish, and you can run out of fuel quick.
2. Don't use diamonds for anything but fuel tank upgrades. Want to use diamonds to speed up an upgrade? See #1.
3. It is possible to beat the game and unlock all tracks without spending a dime. That being said, I recommend spending a couple bucks to get rid of ads.
4. Play the slot machine often - it has some great prizes and they get better as it levels up.
5. (This is the most important) Add some friends! Racing against other people's ghosts is always more exciting, and much more challenging. I can't tell you how many shortcuts and speed techniques I've discovered by racing other players.
I love Trials because of how easy it is to learn the controls, but how difficult it is to master them. I'm constantly learning how to overcome different obstacles and improve my score.
With the addition of the Bunker, the Donkey, Agent, Stallion and now KTM bikes there's always new content to keep things interesting. I look forward to what they add next.
In-app purchases kill the fun
Update# I deleted this game once they introduced new bikes that were more powerful than the stock bikes (like the KTM and recently the BMW) and allowed them to compete on the same leaderboard...which essentially nullifies all the hard work and precision you put into certain maps. At one point I was one of the top 300 players in the world (iOS), and even held a short lived world record on an established map. It was very disappointing to see an already extremely hard grind-fest, pay to win, type of game to further destroy their community and leaderboards. I’m probably not going to return to this game. Aside from that...it’s a good physics game...once you are able to level up your bikes.
Original review: Would be great, if it weren't plagued with In-app purchases. Pay to win model is a huge turn off. I would gladly purchase the game outright ($5-10)', but do not want countless in-app purchases to progress. I love the previous console trials games (HD, Evolution, Fusion), and play this more than any other app but the in-app purchases kill it (as well as a few other bugs....like audio, and upgrade/fuel wait time).
Hello, we are sorry to hear you feel this way, we will keep on trying our best to improve the game experience in future updates.
- 284.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Trials Frontier, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $4.99
- Special Starter Pack $2.99
- Knapsack of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.