By Applied Informatics, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The TrialX Clinical Trials App enables patients and doctors to find relevant clinical trials near them and connect with the trial investigators in just a few taps.
Some of the key features of the app include the following:
1. Ability to search for trials matching a user's health condition, age, gender and other parameters
2. Automatic filtering of search results based on the user's most current location using the iPhone's in-built location services (a user can change the automatically detected zip code, if required). Or the App can be set to show results at a particular institution like Columbia University Medical Center, a feature that would enable doctors to find local institutional trials for their patients.
4. Display of search results in a List view or a Map view, with the results sorted by distance from the user's zip code. The Map view also provides directions to a particular trial site.
5. Enabling patients to select a trial of interest and connect with the trial personnel by using the 'Call Investigator' or 'Email investigator' buttons with all the information pre-populated for their convenience
6. Providing doctors the ability to select a trial for their patient and use the 'Refer Patient' button to connect the patient with a trial investigator, right at the point of care.
The App utilizes a constantly updated database of more than 17,000 currently recruiting clinical trials from ClinicalTrials.gov, our partner CenterWatch and registered sites/investigators on TrialX.com. The App is powered by the matching and connection technology of TrialX.com
We would love to get your feedback and suggestions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us @TrialX
Provides handy information to look up studies for my patients. Highly recommended!
This was really useful!!
I was at my regular physician and he mentioned I shud luk into this as I have been looking at some new treatments for my aunt who has diabetes
Found it useful
Used it my practice a few times