Triathlon and Multisport Endurance Diary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Review: Endurance Racing **
Finally an app that provides solid data storing and analysis capability for triathletes on the iPhone. It has become an unexpected motivator. "If you have to record it, you are more likely to do it!"
Triathlon & Multisport Endurance Diary is your complete Endurance Sport Training Log and Diary.
Whether you're training for a personal best Ironman or aiming to complete your first Triathlon or Marathon, Triathlon & Multisport Endurance Diary will track your progress and help you achieve your goals.
- Record Activity details for every training session, and automatically calculate speed, and pace.
- Record Health data including weight, BMI, Blood Pressure etc.
- Track in real time your current speed and distance for your current activity using the internal GPS (iPhone or iPod Touch with GPS requiured) then save as a new Activity record.
- Record data in metric (km,kg etc) or imperial units (mile,lbs etc)
- Graph information about all Activity and Health records with an enormous variety of options to accurately track and reflect your training progress.
- Export your data to any PC/MAC in text/csv or database format for further analysis with PC or Mac based database software or spreadsheet software.
This application is the easiest way to track your training and health progress and includes an advanced graphing engine to quickly view progress and zoom in to particular months, weeks, or days.
You will realize very quickly after a couple of weeks use how useful this permanent record of your training is going to be.
Visit the Endurance Diary forum at http://forum.trisport.co.nz to get additional training tips and chat with other users.
And finally if you like this app please rate it.
Happy and safe Training!
The team at Trisport NZ.
What's New in Version 1.30
Full iOS 4 compatibility. App supports both iOS3 and iOS4.
Added graphing history for past 32 months on single screen.
Various Bug fixes.
Improved speed and optimized memory usage for older devices.
- The ability to set weekly training targets
- Viewing of Maps when using GPS
- iOS4 multi-tasking for when using GPS.
- plus more.....
Submit your request for new features at http://forum.trisport.co.nz
The only app I found that was tri specific
I don't usually write app reviews, but after searching the app store extensively for an app with which i could track my tri-specific workouts, i found this.
I don't need videos or pictures of what exercises to do. I don't want to interface with a website (run keeper, ontri), or wear my iphone while i run/bike. I want to finish my workout (either basic or brick or fartlek) and have the freedom to enter my data quickly.
This app delivers. Easy to use and not too expensive, it allows me to enter my data and even has a gps feature that will track my route, time, etc if I ever decide to wear my phone while running/cycling (probably good for travel).
Possible improvements: an iPad version (for logging purposes) and a way to sync data between devices. It would also be nice if I could somehow transmit my data from my garmin forerunner.
In any event, the app is intuitive, easy to use, not bogged down with useless options and, at long last, exactly what I was looking for. Well done!
Best app for tracking progress
Been using this app for years. It is the cleanest and easiest way to track improvements in pace over weeks months and even years.
Don't waste your $.