Git Trident for GitHub & GitLab
By Matthew Wilkinson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Git Trident is social coding designed for iOS, connecting you to your GitHub and GitLab accounts for on the go code discussions.
Get notified about activity for your watched GitHub Repo's.
Do Code Reviews with Pull Requests and Markdown
Branch conflicts, file changes, commits, review comments, events, and more.
Bug tracking with Issues, Milestones and Labels
Create, update, and discuss issues. Organise your issues with labels. Track your progress with milestones.
Project files and folders can be easily browsed from a specific branch or commit.
We're Interested In Your Feedback
We keep improving Git Trident, checkout the issue trackers and help us improve!
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Added GitHub Push Notifications. Use GitHub.com to watch Repo's you're interested in, Notifications will be sent for watched Repo activity. Hope you like it.
- Repos now show their Stars and Forks count.
- Fixed a bug where long passwords would cause a failed login thanks @siemensikkema.
- Working with the GitLab team to do Push Notifications. It will happen!
- Projects now show their Stars and Forks count.
- Fixed two crashes when offline, listing Labels or Milestones would crash the App.
My favorite for GitLab
This is the best app I have found for accessing GitLab. Hopefully the author charges soon so we can pay for and encourage their hard work.
Easy to use
This application is easy to use to access Github.
Greate and Awesome
But too many disconnects.